Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I already mentioned possibly having a coworker there. He used to work for a big name builder here and knows the ins and outs. He could run them up one side and down the other, problem is he has a tendency to piss people off. So Im not sure that would be good. I thought about recording it also. I have every single text message to them and my wife does also for all of her communications with them.. No way will I be showing them the only contract I have let alone sign anything else.. They will be getting bad google reviews and BBB reviews when this is all done.
Have the coworker. Just tell no busting heads

Have the coworker. Just tell no busting heads
I was going to ask him tomorrow. I like the idea of the inspector also, although Im not happy with her either. I got home one day and she signed off on the stone work. I called her immediately and told her there are problems with how it was installed. She came out and looked at everything I mentioned and said ohhh...

Be careful about recording anything without legal advice. Laws vary by
state and you don't want to set yourself up for criminal charges.

Hey Ray, @halifaxhops the bushings arrived and have been installed! Thanks again:thumbsup:

0B4E1FBD-D677-4CEB-87BE-8320E65E8884.jpeg

Looks like my 5 days off may be shortened to 2... They were asking for on-call, which pays nothing unless called in. Knowing what they plan to run, it is unlikely that they would call. But I would have to be available my whole regular shift. I'd rather just come in. Should be easy OT.

Be careful about recording anything without legal advice. Laws vary by
state and you don't want to set yourself up for criminal charges.
That's why I highly suggest he consult with an attorney. It'd be worth the 100 bucks for the hour.

Lawyer must be cheap in Indiana. Here, a good one gets $500 per hour.
Around here, a consult fee ranges between 100-200 bucks a month. Once retained, the per hour costs can reach well over 500. Just depends on type. My boss just spent nearly 35,000 on his divorce lawyer, but he won and the cheating skank and druggy got nada.

Looks like my 5 days off may be shortened to 2... They were asking for on-call, which pays nothing unless called in. Knowing what they plan to run, it is unlikely that they would call. But I would have to be available my whole regular shift. I'd rather just come in. Should be easy OT.
Yeah, unfortunately I have to go into the office tomorrow too. Was hoping not to, but I have to prepare some formulation samples and get them shipped out by noon. I don’t get paid anything extra for doing it..goes with the territory.

Dog has a thing for oranges.
She can be in a dead sleep, if i start peeling she’s at my feet drooling.
Gave her a sour skittle once. Never again.if she could do backflips for another one she would.

Dog has a thing for oranges.
She can be in a dead sleep, if i start peeling she’s at my feet drooling.
Gave her a sour skittle once. Never again.if she could do backflips for another one she would.
Dogs are funny about fruit. Our dog Sparky smells any fruit coming in the door from a shopping trip and he loses his mind. Gave him a lemon the other day and he kept biting it, making a funny face and biting it again...repeatedly.

He didn’t really eat any, just tasted it and played with it more than anything.

Last edited:
Let this day begin............. looks like Raimie has his hands full.. good morning

10703677_922803457735001_5166819441461563752_n.jpg

You should have pulled it over the cross pin , and then push it through the trunion housing.....
That's what I did with wooden popsicle sticks would not go through the housing and it was the right size even heated it in water no go at all would not go through the housing.

Looks like I will have to pull my trans myself, the fellow that bought the white Ramcharger is dragging his feet... I need the trans number and get my TQ converter bought
He just lives 200 yards from me , has it in a ben up on jack stands ..................................... I just seem like there is always something or someone taking advantage of my good graces

Fort. Wifes coughing is driving me nuts.
Time for a bed room of your own sounds like, I remember putting a blow up mattress in the living room last year about this time of year because of my wife snoring .... we need our sleep

Time for a bed room of your own sounds like, I remember putting a blow up mattress in the living room last year about this time of year because of my wife snoring .... we need our sleep
Already done. We have had separate bedrooms for years. She says I snore. Rarely since I quit smoking years ago. I close the door and can hear her barking from the family room downstairs. I just fired up the vaporizer if it works. If not I will be getting a new one soon.

-
Back