Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning giggle

IMG_6049.JPG

Try rubbing some of that white flower on her chest (no pun) if she is congested will clear it right up.

Already done. We have had separate bedrooms for years. She says I snore. Rarely since I quit smoking years ago. I close the door and can hear her barking from the family room downstairs. I just fired up the vaporizer if it works. If not I will be getting a new one soon.
I use a fan , , and it is that time of year she will start snoring again, she has quit smoking so maybe it will help..

Try rubbing some of that white flower on her chest (no pun) if she is congested will clear it right up.
I heard the works. She Isn't contested but her sinuses are draining. I cough, hack, and spit the stuff out. She has a hard time getting it up and out. I had the same thing a few years back. I slept in the recliner for a week till I got better.

Pulled the turkey out of the freezer Monday, 12 lb bird, I am hopping on cutting the back out and butterfly it and slow smoke the sb :popcorn:

I took her to the Dr. yesterday and got some codine cough medicine. That doesn't seem to work. Makes it worse.

I took her to the Dr. yesterday and got somecodine cough medicine. That doesn't seem to work. Makes it worse.
I bet it did make it worse, simple vick's cough drop is all that is needed maybe, sometimes less is more

I bet it did make it worse, simple vick's cough drop is all that is needed maybe, sometimes less is more
She has cough drops too. Tea and honey seems to work for about 20 min. Or so.

I wonder if it is the dry air we have this time of year when we heat out houses, heat takes all the humidity out of the air...... Hmmmmm

Good morning everyone. I am on the verge of an upper respiratory issue myself. Qith my asthma I can tell when an issue is lurking, so I hope I can fend it off. Now to just figure out how to get some rest......

She has cough drops too. Tea and honey seems to work for about 20 min. Or so.

My grandfather has a few remedies he learned from his mother.

Hot Apple Cider with honey. Believe it or not, it will open up completely stuffed sinuses and you can breathe perfectly for about half an hour.

Sassafras Tea is another one he likes to make when someone has a cold or sinus problems.

Could be. I have the humidifier and the vaporizer on downstairs.

Hot Apple Cider with honey. Believe it or not, it will open up completely stuffed sinuses and you can breathe perfectly for about half an hour.

Sassafras Tea is another one he likes to make when someone has a cold or sinus problems.
Hot Apple Cider is my fave night time drink, I am a pusher of Apple cider vinegar sipped (tea spoon twice a week, I have not been sick in 6 to 7 years ..... knock on wood :lol:

Hot Apple Cider is my fave night time drink, I am a pusher of Apple cider vinegar sipped (tea spoon twice a week, I have not been sick in 6 to 7 years ..... knock on wood :lol:
Do you get the "mother" kind?

Do you get the "mother" kind?

Is that the kind that has turned into alcohol?

I’ve got a few apple trees growing in the backyard, every year I say I’m going to make some wicked alcohol with them but I never get around to it. Next summer, I am for sure!

TMM Did your friend ever find a VAT 40? There are some really nice ones on Tempest right now 100 and up.

Pulled the turkey out of the freezer Monday, 12 lb bird, I am hopping on cutting the back out and butterfly it and slow smoke the sb :popcorn:
I still need to go get one. Can it be done in the oven? Honest question, I've never tried making one before. My families have always used an electric roaster pan

TMM Did your friend ever find a VAT 40? There are some really nice ones on Tempest right now 100 and up.
Yes he did. Thanks for asking. He called me a couple weeks ago and said he found a nice one.

Agree with the Sassafras tea. That stuff is not only good taste wise but it does work. I add honey to it

-
Back