Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good to know. Glad the cuda was a smoke free car as I can tell, will be spraying all the black inside of it.

Come to think of it, I have to fix the dash in the D300 again.

The old Pioneer Super Tuner Cassette Deck would randomly lose sound, and if you tapped on the face with your knuckles it would start working again.... Did that one day, just as I hit a pothole and ended up punching the radio into the dash and it vanished into the depths.

Right now the engine/trans/rear (426 R3 Stroker, 18 Spline A833 and a Dana 60) are in my ‘73 Duster.

It’s fun, but too much engine for a factory sunroof H Code Duster with no cage, no subframe connectors. There’s a whole lot of twisting going on with that setup.

View attachment 1715252041
My co-worker parked his 67 GTX on strategicly placed jackstands so the body would settle back over the week.

Score those meters?
Yes Sir!
no one else bid on them either so got them for the asking bid.

Pricewise its probably a good time for buyers and bad time for sellers.
Maybe more interest in car tools approaching Christmas amd as people plan on winter work.

I'd like to remove the instrument panel from the Barracuda early this winter and send it off for vacuum plating etc. Lead times from the reputable places are ridiculous.

Cleaning out the trunk of the Duster, I forgot I even had that early A 4 Speed Floor plate.

If I had to guess, it’s been hiding in the trunk for about 12 years now, lol.

B078B59E-40A3-4BBD-B64C-4A068093F4F1.jpeg

Last edited:
Morning all!
Everybody have a great day.

Can kick the taurus out, jeep i did heater core a few weeks ago now needs heater motor.
That’s why he bought my coffee the other day...

-
Back