Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I know of one guy in NY has a basement full of it from a dealer that closed in the 70's. He barley sells anything at all. He actually let me see it a few year ago. Freaking amazing has to be a few million worth of parts easily. Its all going to his kids when he dies.

I have passed up a ton of stuff I should have bought. Just where do you draw the line right?

I prob have 10-15 K in just nos mopar ignition stuff, be scared to add up all the NORS stuff.

Looking for a set of NOS rear shocks for the cuda. Lowest I can find is $100 Each. Has Air shocks right now almost brand new. Prob be listing them here soon.

Morning.
Cold again.
Toyota 4runner for transmission r&r.
Maybe hopefully one day. Gives me a couple off days.

Bridge closed for 2 days i already miss driving to town.

Going to be a cold day here on the hill, might make it to 40 but with gusts of wind hitting 35 mph it will be nasty for sure

Yesterday I was in the shop, I removed a ton of A/c stuff from the fury. I am going to delete the A/C

I never use A/C even in cars that have it. That is why we have what is called vent wing windows lol.

The only time A/C is nice is when you fix your hair for a formal event. Even still, you fix it when you get to the destination if you get there early.

Any car with vent wing windows already has climate control built in

I am also going to electronic ignition swap the fury but if course the ECU didn't come with bolts.

So I will only use the correct type so we are waiting again.

I am not happy with the ECU that came in the kit. It's the brightest, ugliest orange they could find.

Its like yay, I have an orange ECU so maybe I should use colored spark plug wires too because I am a moron who likes bright and shiny ****. :eek:

I am going to paint the the ECU satin black today

Cooking breakfast here.. Sea scallops and Bacon... And an Orange to keep it all healthy....:thumbsup:

But i like bright and shiny stuff..
Thats why my ‘65 is bright orange.
Mind you, i havent had an a-body in 24 years.
I have been buying tools my whole life, never had time to put together a nice car, now is the time. But budget and time limits what i can do.
Chrome? Not much. But contrasting paint will be a big part.

I am also going to electronic ignition swap the fury but if course the ECU didn't come with bolts.

So I will only use the correct type so we are waiting again.

I am not happy with the ECU that came in the kit. It's the brightest, ugliest orange they could find.

Its like yay, I have an orange ECU so maybe I should use colored spark plug wires too because I am a moron who likes bright and shiny ****. :eek:

I am going to paint the the ECU satin black today
test it first the new ones are crap for sure.

-
Back