Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
But i like bright and shiny stuff..
Thats why my ‘65 is bright orange.
Mind you, i havent had an a-body in 24 years.
I have been buying tools my whole life, never had time to put together a nice car, now is the time. But budget and time limits what i can do.
Chrome? Not much. But contrasting paint will be a big part.
65 what?

Cooking breakfast here.. Sea scallops and Bacon... And an Orange to keep it all healthy....:thumbsup:
Oatmeal with fresh blue berries thrown in , simple but affective to take meds for the day. Have a great day Mitch :thumbsup:

Barracuda.
One in my avatar. Thats how i found it.
Spent maybe 10 hours on it in the last year.
So shop addition will allow me to spend more time.the project bay.
Seeing as my best friend will be helping me build it,an the car and then we build his truck i guess it will be the broject bay...

OK easy hook up the wiring with a 12v power supply like it would be in the car. Spin the dizzy by hand and the wire to the coil should pulse open and ground.

Barracuda.
One in my avatar. Thats how i found it.
Spent maybe 10 hours on it in the last year.
So shop addition will allow me to spend more time.the project bay.
Seeing as my best friend will be helping me build it,an the car and then we build his truck i guess it will be the broject bay...
I love those early barracudas and they look good in any color.

I was talking about underhoods items. When people go chrome or loud non factory colors it reminds me of the tuner crowd who somehow think flashy is faster

My Son just traded a 2008 VW GTI for a Harley and some cash. Found the Harley in my garage this morning, Looks pretty damn nice....
1126180903.jpg

My Son just traded a 2008 VW GTI for a Harley and some cash. Found the Harley in my garage this morning, Looks pretty damn nice....
View attachment 1715253726

I know the feeling....

There are 4-5 motorcycles in my driveway in the front... I've been asking for them to be moved to the back for over 3 weeks now so I can get the leaves blown off the driveway so I can clear it with the snow blower when it snows... Well, we got 3 inches of snow already, and it's still coming down - and the motorcycles and dead cars are still in the front.... It's a ***** to snow blow around all of them, especially with some leaves that I haven't been able to remove still there.... :mad:

And two go-carts on the front porch.... :BangHead:

Caught another mouse near the dog's bowl... This one was caught in the trap, but still alive trying to get away... I put him outside and chopped his head off with the ice chipper...

And one more above the stove yesterday...

Those bastards are still here, but they are going away fast... I don't need them pooping all over and spreading disease....

Good morning from the left coast. No weather here, just 70sumthing :rolleyes:. However Tuesday Wednesday darn good chance of some 20' surf :eek:. Sounds like fun to watch. Would be a good day for a road trip to Mavericks up the coast, probably closer to 30' there :eek:. I ran out of Café du Monde, good excuse to take the Honda to the neighboring village to replenish my stock.

Caught another mouse near the dog's bowl... This one was caught in the trap, but still alive trying to get away... I put him outside and chopped his head off with the ice chipper...

And one more above the stove yesterday...

Those bastards are still here, but they are going away fast... I don't need them pooping all over and spreading disease....
No pics??

-
Back