Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Apparently, you've never seen a pic of the Popmoblie that Hoppy built !!!!! @halifaxhops
The infamous Popmobile!

AEDBEA45-138F-4A83-B817-C309D3FC3DA4.jpeg

89773A1E-3C8E-43F4-9EC5-3909C15C78C2.jpeg

Nothing worse then waiting for the news to come on and they straight to a live shot of a friends shop!! Two dead they said, so I call and find out an old friend of mine Johnny Cook Sr son shot his wife then shot his self, my friend Johnny Cook Sr. Just retired two months ago, now he has learned what his son did and.... and ... we don't know what will upset our lives, but my friend Johnny is going to need therapy and friends.. he is 62 and built race cars ...sorry about this sad post..

Nothing worse then waiting for the news to come on and they straight to a live shot of a friends shop!! Two dead they said, so I call and find out an old friend of mine Johnny Cook Sr son shot his wife then shot his self, my friend Johnny Cook Sr. Just retired two months ago, now he has learned what his son did and.... and ... we don't know what will upset our lives, but my friend Johnny is going to need therapy and friends.. he is 62 and built race cars ...sorry about this sad post..
Oh man, that is horrible... Sorry to hear of this sad news.. Hoping the best for everyone.

Sad. This kind of stuff happens every day. Especially since I lost my own brother, I consider you guys on here like brothers. So stuff that happens in your circles hits close to home...

sad to hear Mike

I missed the proposed trunk mount luggage rack the first time around :rofl:
More doors is one thing. But Fender skirts? Not buyin it :rofl:
At least the rack I had for my ragtop was removable.
When it has a high performance big block under the hood like the Popmobile, everything else is all part of the deception...

When it has a high performance big block under the hood like the Popmobile, everything else is all part of the deception...

:rofl: I'd have to draw the line at the fender skirts :rofl:
Changed too many tires on Behemoth more doors in the 70s and a good %age of them had fender shirts.

Prayers from here, for sure....

No words here, just know many on this sight known or unknown will be praying, burning sage or doing whatever it is they do, to in their way, in their own circle help ease the sadness. Blessed be good Sir

Mike. My heart goes to you. Do the best you can for yourself and to support your old friend. You're right. We sure don't what curves life will thow at us. Be thankful for the times we do have smooth sailing.

Sorry to hear this Mike, Prayers to you and your friend. May God bring peace and healing to all affected by this tragedy.

Just checking in on everybody and seen this...prayers to you Mike and family and your community, very sad and upsetting for you all.

Thoughts and prayers Mike. A tragedy for sure.

Dang Mike. Saw your post on Facebook. Sad story for sure. You are just the guy to be a caring friend and neighbor. Do what you gotta do man. And tell him we are sorry for his loss.

That was good timing. I get the motorcycle parked just in time for the 25mph wind to start. I was on kind of a quest, lady friend was concerned that perhaps her traditional Christmas tree lot was not going to show this year. After riding most of the tree lot locations in town, I found only one in operation and one in the process of getting under way. The early Thanksgiving delaying them perhaps.

-
Back