Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm going back to bed...

Dog woke me up to go out and try to get me to feed him....

He doesn't eat until 9:30 and he had a snack when I got home at 3 this morning....

He's a con artist...

This transmission job is for a neighbour, he’s helping. Doing great but he has a bad shoulder. He wont back off.
I tried to make him take a break,today im going to be a little more insistent he take it easy.

I'm going back to bed...

Dog woke me up to go out and try to get me to feed him....

He doesn't eat until 9:30 and he had a snack when I got home at 3 this morning....

He's a con artist...
I feed the dog when i let her in at 5:00. The wife comes home and dog does her little dance by the food bowl and gets fed again...

Cool Napa just called all the seals for the Cuda are in! Gives me a reason to drop the rear now! That opens a can of welding right there!

hangman anyone

maxresdefault.jpg

Bout 40 deg here, and sunny.. Think Ill ride the bicycle for a few miles, since its not raining today. Then I got some work on an old Camry, Exhaust, Brakes, Ecm codes.......

Everybody go to work?
not for a while
I think I'll keep track of my trips up and down stairs today. No wonder why my knees hurt. LOL
Do you have a smart phone? Mine tracks steps and stairs.
So is Mike, Rick, Karl ……………:lol:
Keith isn't four letters, but I am an exception too the rule (I before E)
I feed the dog when i let her in at 5:00. The wife comes home and dog does her little dance by the food bowl and gets fed again...
Our pooch probably gets away with that about once a month. lol

Good Morning

Keith isn't four letters, but I am an exception too the rule (I before E)
I've got to remember that! Names are tricky. First time I needed to respond to a call over the announce system for an engineer that was out of the office. Looking for a Jeff Mann on the phone list I spotted Geoff Mahon.

Good Morning folks. Just a drive by, gotta get to work. In the 50’s with more rain in the forecast the next few days. Have a great day folks, Stay safe!

Still a chilly 39 here, and 15mph winds. Just came back from a 5 mile bicycle ride.....Yup...a little Chilly Indeed......

-
Back