Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
26 this morning, a sunny day today that will get up to 47 I believe, I will take it :thankyou: And thank you Ray :D

So whats todays Game plan? I think today will be a good day to change the fluid in the parts cleaner before it really gets cold.

That the new one?
No, no new garage yet. Either build it this spring, or get something different with what we need.
Need to go down to city code and talk to them about what we we're thinking of building behind the house and make sure we can. Pretty sure it won't be a problem.

If I feel up to it I think I may move my old Pot Belly cast iron stove to the new shop, I love burning wood and setting around it, my heat pump will only do so much because I disconected the heat strips :thumbsup:

Put trans into toyota. Will set up winch from above to assist getting it into place. Its so unstable it wants to fall off trans jack.

Morning guys. 13° here. No wonder why it's chilly out here in the kitchen.

Pellet stove is dialed in. Actually both. Not burning out or backing up with pellets. One in house runs around the clock,shop stove runs only during the day.

They had Thundersnow in Southern Iowa over the weekend. The weather folks think that a cool thing.

No. Couple hours yet.
Just surfing and watching the news. Snow coming tomorrow.
May even have breakfast.
Guess plow may get hooked up soon.
My truck hasnt left the yard since friday,but i still fire it up and drive 300 feet to shop.
I haul a couple bags of pellets every other day.

What with this group? Think more of us don't go to work!
Some of us work harder than we did when we had a full time job. Not me though. I'm turning into a load! I get done what needs done and I'm tired at the end of the day. I stay as busy as I want to be. That's what retirement is all about I guess. Time to start with the Christmas decorations. I think I'll keep track of my trips up and down stairs today. No wonder why my knees hurt. LOL

Good morning everyone.

So. Yesterday was exciting. I went out to run an errand at lunch. Truck didnt feel right, then suddenly wasnt. I pulled off the frontage road to find the tire rod pulled out of the coupler sleeve. Upon inspection, the threads were all gone and the sleeve bolts were loose. I have put 1000 miles on the truck since the alignment was done. 500 being last weekend and had just run the freeway to work. If I hadn't went out at lunch, it would have broke on the way home at 75mph! Shop that did the work sent a flatbed and loaner. Should be fixed by EOB today.
I always check things with a torque wrench when I get my stuff aligned. Wife says I'm nuts but right there is why. back in highschool, had a friend driving me to lunch one day in her Saturn. Just had an alignment and suspension work the day before, ball joint came out driving down the road and we side swiped a parked truck.

Work%20Four%20Letter%20Word%2001.jpg

-
Back