Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's a cold beer to night for me, trying to get things dun here selling.... Cheers :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good luck Mike. I see you have some nice stuff.
Thank you, I have (my wife) has not ever sent money to Canada and it is a little confusing the way they convert .. Beer in the air to you and and my friends here tonight :thumbsup:

It's a cold beer to night for me, trying to get things dun here selling.... Cheers :thumbsup::thumbsup:
drinks.gif

I have, but I sure had buyers remorse! The chick I was 'impressing' turned out to be a real *****. Lasted almost three years tho! Something must have been REAL GOOD!
:rofl:, a good roll in the hay maybe :lol:.. I think I paid 85 for a bottle of something but it was for a cook out with some stock car racers, I kept the bottle by the grill table as I cooked, everyone was in to it over ice :thumbsup:

:rofl:, a good roll in the hay maybe :lol:.. I think I paid 85 for a bottle of something but it was for a cook out with some stock car racers, I kept the bottle by the grill table as I cooked, everyone was in to it over ice :thumbsup:
A good bottle is like an average stripper... Everybody wants some but nobody is willing to give more than a dollar..

Whoooohoooo

Scored a 72 dodge service manual set.

I have 2 72 demons and a 72 dart so that is why I went for them

I'm sure many of you here would like to chime in. I saw the photos at Dave's house!

Iffn i woulda stopped for lunch, i would have had a beer after finishing the transmission swap.

-
Back