Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think extra old stock and black label are 6%
But a strong tasting beer.
To be honest i prefer a light beer.
But anything fizzy now gives me a gutache.
Unless i drink it slow.
Maybe just out of practice.

Tomorrow i get to go to town!
Yay!
Have to meet up with snap-on dealer, give him my 3/8” cordless impact for refurbishing. I missed it today. And yesterday.

I think extra old stock and black label are 6%
But a strong tasting beer.
To be honest i prefer a light beer.
But anything fizzy now gives me a gutache.
Unless i drink it slow.
Maybe just out of practice.
Nah, you just need to get back into training. Hang out sometime in person with the guys here and we will have you back in shape in no time!

:lol:

Tomorrow i get to go to town!
Yay!
Have to meet up with snap-on dealer, give him my 3/8” cordless impact for refurbishing. I missed it today. And yesterday.
Damn. Snap On. good thing I'm not in that business any more.

Who lives in Alaska?

My brother and his family live about an hour out of Anchorage in Palmer, AK. About 5 years ago I tried moving up there but that was just before the oil prices tanked. Good thing it didnt work out.

20181110_091152-jpg.jpg

Gotta love that label :rofl:
Reminds me of the old dairyman up the street from the rock farm and his home made Portuguese wine. "No filters. No water. No ****." the label read :rofl:

Man, you guys have to go check out the 1 of 1 C body 68 road runner 383/4spd car on motortrend

Dad is on morphine now. No visual acknowledgement left, just vague responses to touch.

My younger sister (convicted prescription opiate diversion drug felon) who has repeatedly stolen money in the past from him, showed up today trying to play the loving daughter.

She is just licking her chops hoping for her inheritance...but she has no idea that she was cut out of the will years ago. She showed up after I was there.

I instructed my older sister that if she shows up again, inform me immediately and I will be on site in less than an hour...and I will bring the fear of God to her. I will share her criminal records with all her children and friends without hesitation.

Wake this sleeping dragon and prepare to reap the whirlwind of my rage...no ****.

Leave my father alone to find his peaceful exit of this World.

Step on it, and I will spend all my money and energy to bring so much pain to you that will beg to exit this World yourself....and I will be glad to help you though the door.

Dad is on morphine now. No visual acknowledgement left, just vague responses to touch.

My younger sister (convicted prescription opiate diversion drug felon) who has repeatedly stolen money in the past from him, showed up today trying to play the loving daughter.

She is just licking her chops hoping for her inheritance...but she has no idea that she was cut out of the will years ago. She showed up after I was there.

I instructed my older sister that if she shows up again, inform me immediately and I will be on site in less than an hour...and I will bring the fear of God to her. I will share her criminal records with all her children and friends without hesitation.

Wake this sleeping dragon and prepare to reap the whirlwind of my rage...no ****.

Step on it, and I will spend all my money and energy to bring so much pain to you that will beg to exit this World yourself....and I will be glad to help you though the door.
Ugh I hate that. Not what's needed in the difficult time. I'd love to help you curb stomp people like that

Morphine will keep him comfortable till the end. (You knew that) too bad you have to deal with the other b/s. Prayers to you brother.

You are so funny. It will be a U body soon.
Nah, the letter “U” starts with a line that begins at the top and returns to a similar point close to where it started.

Chris starts at the top and quickly the the path becomes sideways and random.

He is more like a hieroglyphic body than a U body...something like Sanskrit

:lol:

-
Back