Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
There was a time i would just lose it. Things would get to me and i would explode.

Only thing that would make me that crazy again is if someone was up to no good on my property or with my family.
I will use my rage in a good way.
That and driving in fenceposts or splitting wood....

Tell you what Napa online is starting to be my go to site for hard to find parts lately.
A lot of time, I'll find the item on Napa, then take Napa's part number, run it at advance or autozone and even rock auto and magically the part they didn't have listed on their respective sites, sometimes comes up. Sometimes it's cheaper, sometimes it's not. Take the front rotors on my Gerst kit for example, I wanted a couple spare sets, I knew the OEM number, only Napa listed them, take Napa's number, searched it at advance, saved 30 bucks per side...wierd huh?

There was a time i would just lose it. Things would get to me and i would explode.

Only thing that would make me that crazy again is if someone was up to no good on my property or with my family.
I will use my rage in a good way.
That and driving in fenceposts or splitting wood....
That was/is me. Especially in my early 20s. I still find myself getting worked up from time to time and an explosion here and there, but not like it used too. I'm still working on getting myself to just walk away instead of stand there and fight so to speak.

My supplier has a good site, but occasionally i cant find a special part. Using the interweb and rock auto i find a number and go with it.
Malibu fuel sending unit is a good example,with a delco number i fixed a 600 dollar fuel pump with a 75 dollar sensor. I didint know it existed til i tripped over it.

I get really pissed off at family, i leave, go for a cruise somewhere.

My biggest problem is stupidity, just cant handle it at all. I have thrown so many people out of my shop cant even count.

Surprised I have not thrown any one out at Carlisle, really get some winners there. I just write it off as not educated in the Mopar parts.

Morning all....40 here today snow will be melting!!
I usually find a part number and buy it through Summit Racing.
They are usually cheaper, free shipping a lot of the time, and no question return with full refund.

I get really pissed off at family, i leave, go for a cruise somewhere.
that's who aggravates me 95 percent of the time. And it's not my wife or kids, it's my siblings and parents.

My biggest problem is stupidity, just cant handle it at all. I have thrown so many people out of my shop cant even count.
for me, it's a respect thing. Respect people's stuff, don't bother, take or borrow without permission other people stuff.

This is why I have a fetish with locks. Everyone in my family wants to rummage through MY property and my junk, take, use as they please. If they ruin it, they don't replace it, they hide it or deny touching it...

Anyway enough of that.

Hoppy, how's that Ol fish coming along?

Surprised I have not thrown any one out at Carlisle, really get some winners there. I just write it off as not educated in the Mopar parts.
Speaking off... guess who just made a 2 night reservation in Harrisburg...

Cold as hell here today with the wind, Could only get the shop up to 60 yesterday doubt I can get it there today. Did a few distribs and finally changed out the parts cleaner fluid. Really needed it.

What temps you guys having out there? It was a balmy 11* this am. High of 29 later though they are saying.

Slow on the cuda. Just got some parts in yesterday for it. All the crap I need to do Right now is overhead and it kicks my Vertigo into hi gear so maybe 10-15 min and I am done with it for the day. Hoping the motor comes out next month, really want to boil the block out flushed it a few times and still has tons of rust. Was probably the original fluid in there. Pretty much have all the parts except for the heater core want to see if I can fix it or not, new ones are aluminum crap. Been busy lately doing custom curves for guys. Actually kind of a challenge on them.

Slow on the cuda. Just got some parts in yesterday for it. All the crap I need to do Right now is overhead and it kicks my Vertigo into hi gear so maybe 10-15 min and I am done with it for the day. Hoping the motor comes out next month, really want to boil the block out flushed it a few times and still has tons of rust. Was probably the original fluid in there. Pretty much have all the parts except for the heater core want to see if I can fix it or not, new ones are aluminum crap. Been busy lately doing custom curves for guys. Actually kind of a challenge on them.
Dizzy business seems to be growing eh? I keep seeing your name out there now. That's a good thing

A bit to much actually. Have a small amout to do for guys sitting on the shelves. I have a Tuner guy that wants to learn but he is only around on Sat afternoons. Good thing though he works in the local junk yard he cuts the cars apart for the body panels.

I need to pull bumper guard off the parts cuda for a guy. It has to wait the ground is mush and the bolts are pretty rusted can see it take some time.

Hey TJ you have any books with Canadian distribs in them? Have a steel Prestolite that is single point pretty sure it is a Canada only one need the specs on it.

Hey TJ you have any books with Canadian distribs in them? Have a steel Prestolite that is single point pretty sure it is a Canada only one need the specs on it.
Any idea what year it may be?

2444869 definitely a rb think it is a 65 Imperial? cant make out the date on the tag. Seen this style Canada only I don't have any specs on it at all and cant find them on line.
And that cap. Might have to order some more of them the best I have seen after market so far.
DSC03212.JPG
DSC03213.JPG
DSC03214.JPG
DSC03215.JPG

Last edited:
D5431DD1-1E83-4ED0-89DD-68B7F2FD966A.png
Autoline d16?
1965 new yorker? Couldnt cross the number, the website sucks for mobile phone use.
I will try the number on the warehouse computer,see where it takes me.

I need the advance specs to check it out. Hate to just put down the results need what they should be. Thanks.

-
Back