Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dad is on morphine now. No visual acknowledgement left, just vague responses to touch.

My younger sister (convicted prescription opiate diversion drug felon) who has repeatedly stolen money in the past from him, showed up today trying to play the loving daughter.

She is just licking her chops hoping for her inheritance...but she has no idea that she was cut out of the will years ago. She showed up after I was there.

I instructed my older sister that if she shows up again, inform me immediately and I will be on site in less than an hour...and I will bring the fear of God to her. I will share her criminal records with all her children and friends without hesitation.

Wake this sleeping dragon and prepare to reap the whirlwind of my rage...no ****.

Leave my father alone to find his peaceful exit of this World.

Step on it, and I will spend all my money and energy to bring so much pain to you that will beg to exit this World yourself....and I will be glad to help you though the door.

So sorry to hear about your Dad and the other B/S. It is a tough enough time without the extra stresses. Best wishes.

:poke:
i-have-a-blog-idea-now-what.jpg
untitled.png
:poke:

Dad is on morphine now. No visual acknowledgement left, just vague responses to touch.

My younger sister (convicted prescription opiate diversion drug felon) who has repeatedly stolen money in the past from him, showed up today trying to play the loving daughter.

She is just licking her chops hoping for her inheritance...but she has no idea that she was cut out of the will years ago. She showed up after I was there.

I instructed my older sister that if she shows up again, inform me immediately and I will be on site in less than an hour...and I will bring the fear of God to her. I will share her criminal records with all her children and friends without hesitation.

Wake this sleeping dragon and prepare to reap the whirlwind of my rage...no ****.

Leave my father alone to find his peaceful exit of this World.

Step on it, and I will spend all my money and energy to bring so much pain to you that will beg to exit this World yourself....and I will be glad to help you though the door.
Dave,i feel for you.
Nobody needs to go through this.
Its good that he’s in no pain,take that as a plus. Having someone toxic around doesent help so dealing with it is necessary.

My Dad was a heavy drinker,pressure from my siblings made him quit. In a few days he went into detox and after returning home within weeks had a massive heart attack which took him in a matter of days. Dec 23 will be 33 years. Within days my siblings wanted to know what they were entitled to.
I pretty much disowned them right there.

Today i think i will clean shop, dispose of some more scrap, haul trash and weld my 3 point connectors on my shop crane. Makes it mobile and easy to store away in the storage building.

You are so funny. It will be a U body soon.

Nah, the letter “U” starts with a line that begins at the top and returns to a similar point close to where it started.

Chris starts at the top and quickly the the path becomes sideways and random.

He is more like a hieroglyphic body than a U body...something like Sanskrit

:lol:

Hey, that's what the Roadkill guys came up with not me. I'm merely passing it along. It's a comical episode though that you all should go watch

Cold as hell here today with the wind, Could only get the shop up to 60 yesterday doubt I can get it there today. Did a few distribs and finally changed out the parts cleaner fluid. Really needed it.

Remote starters referred to as command starts
And snowmobiles referred to skidoos.

To much bugs me Joey would have to get another sever if I listed it all. That's why there is a ignore button when needed!:rofl:

It actually warmed up a little.
-9 this morning and a couple inches of snow on its way.

To much bugs me Joey would have to get another sever if I listed it all. That's why there is a ignore button when needed!:rofl:
I try not to let the little things bother me
Too much
Little things like small minds.

Not much I give a crap about any more actually. Had 25 years of serious drama so I just let it go by.

Great example got some really nice presto caps in yesterday to check on the quality, one did not have a carbon button. Easy fix call the supplier, he is just replacing it and I keep the other one. Buttons $2 at Napa!

Not much I give a crap about any more actually. Had 25 years of serious drama so I just let it go by.
Yeah I'm trying to get to that point where I let things slide right by. Long way to go though

-
Back