Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You did, BUT moving teens from there normal life and friends is a daunting task.....To these teens there friends are there life.....no kidding...

She is gone.....no more pain.....
Condolences to all...
I'm sure they are communicating electronically. Much easier to stay in touch than years ago.

Last edited:
you know much about them? I have one that keeps flaming out. it'll run for a minute or two, then like backfire. Tried brand new fuel and a new filter, no change
Do those things have a thermocouple?

Hay !!!! HAY !!!
Y'all are to much, @Ddaddy made my day, as my wife pulled up the drive way she parks and walks in the house, not today! She walked straight to the shop , I am thinking she just wanted to come see me and enjoy the 65 degree evening.. she said I had a big envelope, I said I may have bought something and forgot :realcrazy:
THANK YOU GUYS :thankyou:, @Ddaddy took care of my happiness that needed a kick in the *** :rofl:.. thanks so much :bs_flag:

20181129_165031.jpg

Hay !!!! HAY !!!
Y'all are to much, @Ddaddy made my day, as my wife pulled up the drive way she parks and walks in the house, not today! She walked straight to the shop , I am thinking she just wanted to come see me and enjoy the 65 degree evening.. she said I had a big envelope, I said I may have bought something and forgot :realcrazy:
THANK YOU GUYS :thankyou:, @Ddaddy took care of my happiness that needed a kick in the *** :rofl:.. thanks so much :bs_flag:

View attachment 1715255208
You really need to thank @toolmanmike

He paid for yours and I shipped it to you directly. :)

I tried fiddling with the bore gauge today but ran out of time.

I ran it down the bore twice and got two different readings so I am doing something wrong

20181116_182501.jpg

Flame detector is dirty or took a crap.
Usually the first thing I checked when the burner wouldn't fire. That scanner had to see 2 flames. Had to see the pilot light from the 1" propane line with the spark plug in it before it would open the main fuel valve. Once the main fuel valve was open it monitored the main fire.

-
Back