Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Probably tomorrow. The ones sent out on Monday are arriving first. Most will be in everyone’s hands by Monday evening.

Yeah I figured. No worries. Glad it didn't come today, it's been raining and our mail man is a dumbass and would have left it out in the rain

My Barstow homies will be pretty surprised when they get to The Greystone Café in July. TMM's GT looks just like Moto's '66 GT that we put the 340 in. :D Thank you Dd.

well I did and what a big surprise, thank you brother, hope to see you soon

I do to, but what am I rolling

oh man, these are beuityful, the colors pop and I have to ask, who owns the black Barracuda on the front , I am sorry, I bet I should know
Nobody owns that car from here. I just chose it because it worked so well in the image and made for a nice cover image. :)

Got most of my snow plowed.
Fixed buddy’s wife’s van,put the winter tires on it. Went to fix the flat, its toast. A handful of burned tire inside.
Run flat...not!
She is the destroyer of tires.
Worst one in the municipality according to the tire shop.

Buddy did his plugs on sunday, misfiring for some odd reason.
99 chev 5.3.
Scanner reveals #7 misfiring.
So pull plug. Nothing wrong.
Swap #3 out for it.
Fire truck and misfire gone.
Road test and all is good.
Plug wire was on good, had to work at it to get it off.

Dunno, is fixed.

Got most of my snow plowed.
Fixed buddy’s wife’s van,put the winter tires on it. Went to fix the flat, its toast. A handful of burned tire inside.
Run flat...not!
She is the destroyer of tires.
Worst one in the municipality according to the tire shop.

Buddy did his plugs on sunday, misfiring for some odd reason.
99 chev 5.3.
Scanner reveals #7 misfiring.
So pull plug. Nothing wrong.
Swap #3 out for it.
Fire truck and misfire gone.
Road test and all is good.
Plug wire was on good, had to work at it to get it off.

Dunno, is fixed.

Probably a bad connection...but either way, fixed and gone is good!

Probably a bad connection...but either way, fixed and gone is good!
Yup. While i was building a hopper extension for the pellet stove,he texts,got a nice buck. Hard to guess,but over 300 yards. It took 10 steps before it dropped.

Ugh. My younger sister is already stirring the pot over my father’s inheritance. I hate family idiots.

We have her roped in through my dad’s attorney.

But jeez...what a little evil worm she is.

Dave wondered when she'd raise her head. From what you told us a few weeks ago she sounds like a real treat.
I know though your all over it.

-
Back