Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
hey now, I'm offended because I'm 1/546979th Native American :lol:
When I was in business, I tried to achieve Native American status, because I was born in Alaska, before it was annexed as a State. Was hoping to gain municipal/government preference customers as a Native American. When they found out, I was born on Elmendorf AFB, That Idea got shot down. LOL :rofl:

When I was in business, I tried to achieve Native American status, because I was born in Alaska, before it was annexed as a State. Was hoping to gain municipal/government preference customers as a Native American. When they found out, I was born on Elmendorf AFB, That Idea got shot down. LOL :rofl:
In all seriousness, I do have a little Native American in me, but no where near any amount for me to claim that as part of my ethical background. My great-grandmother was 50/50.

In all seriousness, I do have a little Native American in me, but no where near any amount for me to claim that as part of my ethical background. My great-grandmother was 50/50.
Sure... You and Elizabeth Warren........:poke::poke:

Sure... You and Elizabeth Warren........:poke::poke:
hints my joke earlier... Mine can actually be proven. My great grandmother was actually born on a reservation and lived there until she got married in her early 20s. Actually have physical records of that. Waren doesnt haha

I can hear the 21 Cannon Salute at Andrews AFB as George H.W. Bush arrives. Andrews is 20 miles from me....:thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Watching the city council meeting and texting with my sister. Mom goes in for some tests tomorrow. She's all wigged out.

Just chilling, waiting for Poat Office to call with an update as to where the hell my calendars are. They "think" they know...

Just chilling, waiting for Poat Office to call with an update as to where the hell my calendars are. They "think" they know...
Well that is better than the alternative... I hope it shows up soon..

Psssssst. @Ddaddy, you didnt play the newbie trick on him did ya and take his money???

:poke:Im kidding! Really I am! Just ask me.

-
Back