Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
To swap to a 70-72 style front, you have to change everything from the firewall forward. Luckily it all bolts on. Fenders, fender extensions, grille, hood, valence and of course, bumper
Good to know. I don't mind the back end of the Beakers, but that front park bench is just so unacceptable.

that's the portion. The bumper guards are no problem. If that bumper was just 3" further back where it belongs.
'
The Dodge beakers are pointed and stick out a little further than their Plymouth counterparts. But all the newer ones used a filler strip behind and around the bumper where it sets out. What car are you trying to shrink?

The Dodge beakers are pointed and stick out a little further than their Plymouth counterparts. But all the newer ones used a filler strip behind and around the bumper where it sets out. What car are you trying to shrink?
If the suitable Beaker more door would appear for a BB swap :rolleyes: . Remove the shock abortions behind the park bench and manufacture new mounts I'm guessing. Scrap those bumper guards :rofl:The '73 to '75s

Last edited:
Time for a tall latte for the ride to a nice viewing spot for mega thrust classified payload vehicle launch :D. Wind shouldn't be an issue, hope for limited cloud cover :D

Or sell the bumper guards to me.

Some idiot took them off my 75 dart
Nothin wrong with the 75's. I don't like the big square ones like 73. Dem be Ooglie! Love this car otherwise (random interweb pic)
1973-73-dodge-dart-sport-original-owner-mopar-plymouth-duster-demon-2.jpg

Now I am looking at those and wondering if the bumper is the same? I know the absorbers are longer on beakers to make up for the additional piece in front of the hood.
I need to figure out what models shared back bumper. When I have available cash I will start hunting for a nice used one for Cinnamon.

767mph as noted is relative the altitude, no? The higher you are the slower you have to travel? Wait....that sounds familiar on other ways too...
It is relative to the air density. Air density is affected by altitude and humidity content. Sound travels faster through dense air and humidity adds to the density. All things being equal, the speed differential is only a few mph under all normal atmospheric conditions up to about 20,000 feet.

-
Back