Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
:( Delta IV postponed. Perfect night for it, crystal clear and calm. They had the candle lit and shut it down. Yesterday's postponement was a comm issue. Today's issue must have been more involved. Sure a lot of folks out to spectate. The hiway was like quitting time on a work day. Glad I had my racetrack paraphernalia with me, little chilly out there. I have 3 years work invested in that launch complex. I want to see something take flight from there :D.

Now I am looking at those and wondering if the bumper is the same? I know the absorbers are longer on beakers to make up for the additional piece in front of the hood.
I need to figure out what models shared back bumper. When I have available cash I will start hunting for a nice used one for Cinnamon.
What’s funny is not all beakers had those absorption mounts. My 74 doesn’t. On those, you can simply drill new holes in the brackets and move the bumper closer in.

What’s funny is not all beakers had those absorption mounts. My 74 doesn’t. On those, you can simply drill new holes in the brackets and move the bumper closer in.
74 was the changeover year. They got them on back first. I believe late 74's had the fronts too.

Iced in this morning, last night at 8pm my son came and dropped off my big generator we let him use on his stock car trailer, we still have power , many do not near by,
Coffee is hot, let's get this day started , Good morning 7134

29134026_2002186653130004_7123778670069547008_n.jpg

Good Morning! No ice here thank goodness, had a few days of it, RV on property froze up. Oh...coffees done, slow maker!

Sideways rain and 20 mph winds today, not sure I'll be putting up the fence around the rv on the property today. Put a heated water line and had the satellite dish moved out there yesterday.

Ray got the button yesterday. Cheryl thought it was pretty cool!!

Cool. Actually surprised it got there that fast, Mail has been lacking lately with the holiday rush.

Today looks like it might be the day!!
Well what might today be??
The 10000th page of out thread.:D

-
Back