Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have 2 choices locally..AZ or Napa. Napa's 25% higher and 50% less friendly. When I lived in NY I loved Pepboys...

I think it all depends on the individual store. I miss the local Pop and Son stores. We had one called Square auto parts that was fantastic in NY. Machine shop, home delivery good parts. I am sure almost all of them are gone now.

My Napa has either none or one including oil! Hate going there without calling first, but it is close 10 miles (close for here) Summit has been pretty good for me also with parts in one or two days.

Yea I'm in the sticks. 10 miles to town, 11 miles if I go to far side of town. but I love it....

Town with more that 5 stores is 25 or so. I could not deal with nosy neighbors after all the places I have lived. Apartment for 2 years closed that door.....never again. Where in NY you from? I am from Long Island.

Mprning guys, been in and out a few times this am ,hope everyone had a good weekend. Had some of the best pulled pork BBQ I've had in years. Brought back memories of living in NC.

I grew up in north jersey, only things I miss, Real bread,Real Italian food, and real deli's where you get a real sammich. Not the same anywhere else I have lived.

I have three pep boys within 10 miles from my house, they seem to have gotten more dirty than my garage....

the NAPA, CQ, AZ and AA are cleaner...

Islip until 2011, then I retired and moved to TN. Only hear my neighbors chickens now, smell the cows occasionally...

Darn it George now I want a Egg, Ham and cheese on an onion roll from a deli! LOL

My wife misses NY really bad but there is no way I am going to par 500k for a house half the size of mine on a 100 x 80 (if lucky) lot.

-
Back