Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So your modem was dickered yesterday?

Yeah, they said that they reset it remotely. I didn't hold the button long enough to do it when I tried myself before calling...

I went up to 5-7 mbps afterwards and it was going fast... :cheers:

I hope so. We'll see how long it lasts...

I'm getting tired again, maybe will try to get some more sleep...

I think Memike is going to be a little late checking in tonight...

Oh, the dog just woke up, I have to let him out...

I had a crap day yesterday and slept most of it, and want to try to play makeup today but I am starting to feel it again. Bad week so far started last Friday and just not going away.

I had a crap day yesterday and slept most of it, and want to try to play makeup today but I am starting to feel it again. Bad week so far started last Friday and just not going away.

Yeah, we all have bad days. Sometimes it's best to take the rest when you can get it..

Hopefully it will get better...

Maybe one day they will figure out what the hell it is. Knowing the Govt they are waiting for a bunch of us to pass before they take care of it like they did with the Nam vets and agent orange.

I had a crap yesterday and slept THROUGH most of it,

and want to try to WEAR play makeup today but I am starting to feel it again.

Bad week so I farted last Friday.

Just having fun editing your post... ^^^ #-o

Maybe one day they will figure out what the hell it is. Knowing the Govt they are waiting for a bunch of us to pass before they take care of it like they did with the Nam vets and agent orange.

It's cheaper that way, they don't have to spend the money on YOU and can find a way to put it in THEIR POCKETS.... :violent1:

Dam Karl kick a bud when he is down! LMAO!

Sometimes humor is the best medicine to keep your mind off your troubles, or at least get a laugh at them to make it more bearable... :D :banghead: :D :banghead: :D :banghead:

-
Back