Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That's the new one they make. I would take one with a sealed beam anyday. I was surprised they still make them to fit the dart, just to much for me for what it is.

Cop Light ??

How about a cop motor to go with it???

And cop suspension, and cop tires, and it's a model made before cat converters and it will run good on regular gas...

What do you say, is it the new popmobile or what? (directed at ray)

[ame]https://youtu.be/jKmuKjpKPIo[/ame]

very cool idea ...I had short lived ideas to make a cop wagon :D

Attachments

• 27ab1a2ff2af0a85d12d1f08d7f6510d.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 85
  • e2eee415299aa5df460b72801b79169b.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 2521542997_2ee51e336f_z.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 89
I want the roof rack off of the top wagon!

Can you believe my coronet is a factory roof rack delete car and I have never had one.

I think the family who bought my wagon New were poor...... could not even afford one option.

The only options it has are standard with the 500 model like the power tail gate window. ...... the coronet deluxe and 440 had a hand crank but the 500 had the power as standard

I really wonder if a car with no options at all is worth more than one wit options? Wonder how many basic cars were sold?

I really wonder if a car with no options at all is worth more than one wit options? Wonder how many basic cars were sold?

If basic cars are worth me then that would be good news for me because most of my cars were originally low option......I have never even had an a- body with power steering and I have a lot of three speed manual cars and a few radio delete cars :???:

I really wonder how many no options at all cars were sold. I have never seen numbers at all on that one.

Good morning Ladies and Gents! Pardon me while I catch up.

Morning TMM, just got back from driving my daughter to work. I guess I am dog sitting this morning for Harley.

And it is a her! Pretty good dog though, Now I can corrupt it in the pond this morning!

You gentlemen ready for the storms this afternoon? They are playing it hard here on the news.

Hey Harley did me a favor and cleaned out the cats litter box! Good dog go kiss mom now! LOL

This one like what I refer to as yard dumplins'

Attachments

• image.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 56
-
Back