Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning, I'm home for a while feeling good and the coffee is hot. Think I'll pull the dart out of the shop and take it for a cruise today.
Life's good!

I see theres still someone here at the coffee shop. Just taking morning break.

She's doing better, starting to get the feeling back in her arm and leg. Not much improvement with her eye yet but she is learning how to cope with that.

Glad to hear that she is doing better. Still Prayers from here !!

This one like what I refer to as yard dumplins'

We dont have any other critters right now so dont think Holley has had any dumplings. She does enjoy an occasional lick of bird crap. LOL

Attachments

• image.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 66
How are you today Ray !! Gonna work on the GTS today myself. Yesterday I sprayed the front wheel wells with Bedliner. I'll take some pics today to post.

I was down yesterday again. I would like to do the wiper seals on the dart today they came in the mail yesterday. We will see what happens.

I was down yesterday again. I would like to do the wiper seals on the dart today they came in the mail yesterday. We will see what happens.

Don't you have to pull the wiper trans from under the dash to do that? I know that I had to on my Road Runner

I am pretty sure that if I remove the guage cluster and the glove box I can get at them. The spedo is jumping again not as bad though so I want to look at the spedo and see if any thing is obvious. What else can it be? New cable so spedo is logical unless the gear in the trans is bad or not aligned.

The gear for the trans is in a eccentric housing, and if its not just right, they will jump around

I found a cop light on ebay yesterday.

Attachments

• $_12.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 36
  • $_57.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 42
Cool !! I like that much better than the new looking ones. That One has Character !!

The gear for the trans is in a eccentric housing, and if its not just right, they will jump around

I was just thinking that would be a good place to start. I know there are "ranges" marked to put the clamp on.

-
Back