Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Going alone or with the family. Marilyn will be going with me. Which day are you planning on so we can meet up at Mitches booth or if you want I can meet you somewhere if you want to go in the popmobile!

I doubt the mrs will want to go, but my daughter might. Probably Friday. To early to start packing the car LOL

Hey TMMM Morning. I am wondering if Mitch is packing for Carlisle! Now that is planning!

I was only joking. But I am psyched !! I actually do have some stuff in Plastic containers , ready to go !!

You could also start packing your shirts in order of what day you plan to wear each of them like Memike does.... :glasses7:

The earlier the better for me, but might be a challange getting Abby moving. I only plan to go one day and i know thats really not enough to cover it.

Let me know, If the body quits on me I will squat at Mitch's place! Oh Mitch you might have a guest for awhile! LOL

Carlisle? I'm not packed for Farmington yet and we leave tomorrow morning. LOL

Good morning vietnam....... dang you guys are busy in here. .... and no dartnabout :sad9:

We haven't heard much of Keith and Mike since he arrived yesterday...

Don't tell me that they are already locked up in the pokey...

I can tow it with the popmobile! LOW

That sounds like an awesome time. Seems most of the coffee club here are into the"later" darts and dusters which is so cool. The coffee club is where all the cool people hang out is why:farao:

That sounds like an awesome time. Seems most of the coffee club here are into the"later" darts and dusters which is so cool. The coffee club is where all the cool people hang out is why:farao:

The best we got for the "later" cars is a 71 Valiant more door... :pale:

I resemble that remark !! I have a 68 GTS H code !!

The best we got for the "later" cars is a 71 Valiant more door... :pale:

That works ...... some books actually refer to anything 67 and up as " later" I don't agree but that still seems to be a dividing year.

I just scrapped a 72 more door valiant.......shame too because I would have loved to have a four door but there was no title and it was rusty and crusty #-o

-
Back