Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
LOL I know O:) when we play poker that is what we call a pair, a small straight! anyway among friends. MT :burnout:

A small straight... LOL!

I'll have to use that one next time a lady friend comes over... Gigity, gigity....

I'm first today.. Who's up???

Looks like a nice and hot one here today. Doggie sat last night for the daughters dog, Good pup so far has the cats freaked out but she just wants to play with them! LOL

My youngest son went to work at the grocery store yesterday, when he got there, they had to evacuate the place as someone called in a bomb scare/threat.

They had to get the police there with bomb sniffing dogs...

I went to sleep before he got home, but will have to catch up with him when he wakes up later...

I am trying to get stuff done in the early AM. This has been a long stretch...I have not had a beer in a week! You know I am not doing to good when that happens. I usually stay current in the hops industry!

Yesterday I wen to get the daughter down the road, she somehow ran out of coolant in her car and I go to get out of the Cobalt ss and the dam inside door handle broke! Now I need to get one. At least I can use the dart!

Yesterday I wen to get the daughter down the road, she somehow ran out of coolant in her car and I go to get out of the Cobalt ss and the dam inside door handle broke! Now I need to get one. At least I can use the dart!

I hate that nuisance **** breaking.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I have to get the garbage out soon before the "man" comes...

It's a day late this week from the holiday Monday... Just regular, not recycle week...

I have to pull it this morning, it felt like something snapped, probably the tab on the handle. I was not in the mood for any of it yesterday! Then to top it off Marilyn asked me the date and I said the 28th and I hear Oh I am sorry. About what? I did not get you anything for our 26th anniversary yesterday! At least we both forgot!

Good Morning Everyone. I will have to take the day off to catch up on all the bull....uh talk.

Good morning guys. I stopped by earlier and nobody was in yet. So, i ran out and got us some doughnuts. LOL

Attachments

• image.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 62
Tike, How come you show up when the donuts are fresh, you should be a cop!

Then to top it off Marilyn asked me the date and I said the 28th and I hear Oh I am sorry. About what? I did not get you anything for our 26th anniversary yesterday! At least we both forgot!

As long as you both forget, then it's a wash... :D

Nothing new here...mow a little clean a little. I have a few bikes to go over and get running for Vintage Motorcycle days (same weekend as Carlisle) and my trip t Alaska.

At least better than last year I gave her a sympathy card, did not turn out well! LOL

So i guess you didnt have a go at the wipers yet?

I started working on my headliner. Repairing the 'board' first before a can re-cover it. Corners were busted up. I keep seeing these referred to as cardboard. Were the older ones cardboard? This is foam between layers of paper.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 78
-
Back