Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I guess Tike has the newest one a 75! He is so high tech.

Who has the earliest of the morning show? Mitch?

I guess Tike has the newest one a 75! He is so high tech.

Who has the earliest of the morning show? Mitch?

We have a 65 Dart wagon and a 66 Valiant wagon... :cheers:

So we have the early "A" covered pretty well... :glasses7:

Does anybody have a 64??? 64.. We're looking for a 64.... Anybody have a 64??? :dontknow:

We have a 65 Dart wagon and a 66 Valiant wagon... :cheers:

So we have the early "A" covered pretty well... :glasses7:

Does anybody have a 64??? 64.. We're looking for a 64.... Anybody have a 64??? :dontknow:

I just realized that I also have 67 Barracuda Fastback Formula S and 68 Barracuda Fastback Formula S...

With the two wagons, that makes 65, 66, 67, & 68 ---> 4 in a row... One more and we'd have a flush.... :cheers:

Or two pair... (a pair of wagons, and a pair of formula S fastbacks)... :D

Who's in for some A-body poker???

I just realized that I also have 67 Barracuda Fastback Formula S and 68 Barracuda Fastback Formula S...

With the two wagons, that makes 65, 66, 67, & 68 ---> 4 in a row... One more and we'd have a flush.... :cheers:

I'm folding. I just have an Ace LOL

Off to tool land. Catch you all later!

I am going to try to plan on Friday the 10th along with Keith so we can meet up there.
I will prob take it easy at mitch's booth.

He is into wagons too ...... awesomeness

You're the first "girl" to like wagons...

When I first bought my 66 Val wagon, it was in Blytheville, AR, a very small town just under the hook of Missouri, I was driving it down main street one afternoon, and there was a group of 4 or 5 tweenie girls that yelled out, "That's your car???" :poke:

and laughed at me.... :evil4:

. CRABS !!! It's what's for breakfast !! YUM !!

Attachments

• WIN_20150528_081458.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 61
There is a member from Conn. just posted a thread about Carlisle also, weird.

I'm gonna have to fold. Even if I include my non-Mopars, I still got a crap hand. 69,73,76,79,15... Best I can do is a pair of 'red' cars..

I got '75, '05, and '09. But for the mopar card game I'm using cylinder count. Three 6's

-
Back