Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No wipers just ran out of it by 1100 am! Is it worth trying to fix the board? I thought I saw them for around 40 or so somewhere.

Nothing new here...mow a little clean a little.

Yep, I have to do the front yard today. I did the back yesterday. I have to be careful, the poison ivy is in bloom now... :twisted:

My feet and ankles felt a little itchy last night so I took of my socks. I am in middle of a white load with socks in it, but my son had not removed his stuff from the drier. I just put it in a laundry basket for him and put my load in the drier so I can get some fresh socks. :banghead:

I don't like to wear socks with holes in them, but yesterday that's all I had left, so I tried to match the holes on both sides.... #-o

Just googled the headliner, boy I was off on the price! I see why you are repairing it Keith.

How bad is yours? I think that scamp at the junkyard hade one still in it.

Umm. Maybe $240, if your lucky...

My buddy down the road just put the cardboard one in a 73 Dart and I don't think he paid near that. I can check but I know he wouldn't put that kind of money in it.

So i guess you didnt have a go at the wipers yet?

I started working on my headliner. Repairing the 'board' first before a can re-cover it. Corners were busted up. I keep seeing these referred to as cardboard. Were the older ones cardboard? This is foam between layers of paper.

It looks like "art board" my kids used for school projects. Same type of stuff?

Yeah, Those later cars have a completely cardboard headliner dont they ??

Ok Guys, I finally got though the Spring Honey Do List. Gettin back on the GTS so It can be under its own power. Used some high quality spray bedliner on the front wheel wells today. Probably tomorrow I will push it outside to finish sanding the engine bay and get it in paint I hope by next week. Then I will install the K member and all the new front end parts. Next , go through the brakes. Finally install the drivetrain. Hope to accomplish all this before the end of June ??

Attachments

• WIN_20150528_165028.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 55
  • WIN_20150528_165036.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 64
  • WIN_20150528_165053.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 58
Good morning from the steps of a coffee shop gas station that don't open till 6 am. About a 1/4 mile walk from Keith's house

Need to get This.... In here

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 59
  • WIN_20150528_165036.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 61
Mitch, Does the bedliner go on over a primer? Does it hold up well? I have a 70 dart with the bottom cleaned but surface rust is appearing.

Good morning from the steps of a coffee shop gas station that don't open till 6 am. About a 1/4 mile walk from Keith's house

Got kicked out already? LOL Morning Memi! Looks like a great time you are having there.

-
Back