Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
How is George today? I just came in from the field way to hot in the sun today.....maybe with a beer for coolant?

How is George today? I just came in from the field way to hot in the sun today.....maybe with a beer for coolant?

I'm good. Headed out to the garage for a bit and mess with the ruster. Zx shamed me into it. Yeah, a bit warm today.

Hey Mitch I saw the post about putting the engine in on the k member. Is that the way to go since I am taking it out to gel coat? Never done it that way.

Hey Mitch I saw the post about putting the engine in on the k member. Is that the way to go since I am taking it out to gel coat? Never done it that way.

It is lot easier that way if you don't have a lift for the car. Personally , I will put the engine in from the top and the 727 from underneath since I have a trans lift to use under the car lift. Just a matter of what equipment you have to work with.

I'm gettin ready to push the car out and do some sanding in the engine bay. Right after I finish watching Rachel Reynolds on the Price Is Right. LOL.

I have been up since 0300 EST so by my clock it is.............

Thanks George. I usually do it that way but it has been a while. If you do the k member way how high does the car have to be to clear it? I can lift the assy up with the tractor, used it before and it is a good engine hoist with the bucket off.

I'm gettin ready to push the car out and do some sanding in the engine bay. Right after I finish watching Rachel Reynolds on the Price Is Right. LOL.

I Like the blue dress! They always have the hottest girls as showcase models!

It is lot easier that way if you don't have a lift for the car. Personally , I will put the engine in from the top and the 727 from underneath since I have a trans lift to use under the car lift. Just a matter of what equipment you have to work with.

Building the engine/cradle seems like an easy way, but not sure if it will work for me with a set of Doug's. Probably assemble engine/trans and drop from the top. Like you, I can put back suspension and make it a roller.

Well I am cooled off. Time to see what's in the shop fridge, I have not opened it in a week so no idea! Later gents.

The last time I played ping pong was at a pimp and ho themed party! Good time don't think you could get away with that any more.

I used to go out and play Beer pong at the pool party's my 20's sons would have here. With all the Girls. They loved me !! I was good at it !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 50
The most difficult part of this project has proven to be me getting back up off the floor lol

That''s why I try to get as much done under the car as I can before getting up.... :pale:

You have to plan for your age... LOL!

The kid and I both have back issues, so who ever is "up top" is the official tool fetcher...

Sorry to drop out so suddenly earlier. Computer got sluggish, I went to restart, then it went into "diagnostic mode"...

I drop my engines in from the top with the trans attached...

I think I'm gonna trim some low branches on the evergreen trees in the front yard, so they don't keep hitting me in the face when I mow the grass around/under them...

I better do it now, so I can do it easier for the rest of summer....

It's overcast and humid here today...

-
Back