Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have been up since 0300 EST so by my clock it is.............

Thanks George. I usually do it that way but it has been a while. If you do the k member way how high does the car have to be to clear it? I can lift the assy up with the tractor, used it before and it is a good engine hoist with the bucket off.

This High works really good...

Attachments

• 20150102_145551.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 95
This High works really good...

Yep, that would be handy to have around. Too bad i cant do mine at work. We have reach trucks...
I set my cart up so it sat really close to the normal height in the car. Was nice when i rolled it back under, dropped it down and it nearly lined the K up with the bolt holes.

Yep, that would be handy to have around. Too bad i cant do mine at work. We have reach trucks...
I set my cart up so it sat really close to the normal height in the car. Was nice when i rolled it back under, dropped it down and it nearly lined the K up with the bolt holes.

Lift trucks do make it nice! Even better when you get to play with your own toys on the clock...

Morning. Haven't been on much off late. Strange green fog with an odor. LOL

The jack stands are for show I guess?

No, they are just taking a break. One disadvantage of doing it this way... Unless you have roller stands, the car aint going anywhere. But thats gonna happen anyway if you pull the K out.
Hops, do you need to do anything on front suspension? Also, what exhaust are you putting on the 440? I did read that bottom is a lot smoother with headers. Less likely to wreck new paint in the bay.

The suspension is done all new poly bushings, ball joints, sway bar links and 1.03 bars. Handles great for a 74 car. I am going to use the summit 2.5 exhaust kit (already have it). See how it works out I guess, the quality is there except for the cheap clamps. Schumacher tri headers also.

Got the spedo working good. It was indexed between ranges at he gear. Set it up right and works great. Wonder how long it was like that? Got it that way.

I just got an e mail from ups requesting a customs form AGAIN for some headliner bows that I shipped to Canada. I do not understand it. I filled out the form online when I purchased the shipping, faxed one to them on the 22nd and just got an e mail saying to do it again, checked the tracking and it was cancelled. I will never ship to Canada again UPS!

Hey guys. Whats on for the day?
I just had to run over and update my build thread

The suspension is done all new poly bushings, ball joints, sway bar links and 1.03 bars. Handles great for a 74 car. I am going to use the summit 2.5 exhaust kit (already have it). See how it works out I guess, the quality is there except for the cheap clamps. Schumacher tri headers also.

Still some advantages, but dont know if worth pulling suspension again. Pretty sure you would need alignment redone. Does weight diff change alignment anyway? I would think it has to affect ride height, which would affect alignment.

Don't know yet just on my first cup! Might go to the junkyard and exchange the rears.

Still some advantages, but dont know if worth pulling suspension again. Pretty sure you would need alignment redone. Does weight diff change alignment anyway? I would think it has to affect ride height, which would affect alignment.

Just had it aligned and told the guy what I was doing and he said he will tweak it for me after the motor is in for $0. Great to have it in Halifax! They have always treated me great!

Got some hand sanding done yesterday, out in the heat for about 4 hrs. Little crumpled pieces of sandpaper, so you can get into all the nooks and crannies on the firewall. Still have to do the aprons and shoot more primer.... and sand more..... I HATE body work.

Attachments

• WIN_20150529_131708.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 62
  • WIN_20150529_131646.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 55
-
Back