Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A necessary evil!

I reckon !! The engine bay is ALL I'm doing, so the car doesn't have to go anywhere until its powered. I got a guy that will do a good job on the rockers and Quarter replacement and paint. More power to em !!

Hey guys. Whats on for the day?
I just had to run over and update my build thread

Did a little update on mine last night...
I did some filler work last weekend. Not happy with it though. Plans changed, and got rushed doing it.
Got some grass cutting and yard work needs attention, maybe. Probably continue my headliner project..
Father in law is doing well. Moved to rehab therapy the other day. He will probably be moving with us for a while. Need to clear out my sons old room for him. Probably paint that. Also looking at getting a walk in tub.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 81
I will be doing the engine bat when the motor is out. I have the seals so why not? I will probably paint it black.

Did a little update on mine last night...
I did some filler work last weekend. Not happy with it though. Plans changed, and got rushed doing it.
Got some grass cutting and yard work needs attention, maybe. Probably continue my headliner project..
Father in law is doing well. Moved to rehab therapy the other day. He will probably be moving with us for a while. Need to clear out my sons old room for him. Probably paint that. Also looking at getting a walk in tub.

Look into his insurance it might pay for the tub.

I think all they need is a letter from a doctor. We were looking into it for me.

O tay Neon purple then!
What color do you guys think then? The car color will really show any dirt/grease.

A while back, I made a post about an old acquaintance calling me because he knew I was into MOPARS. Said he was clearing out Dad's place and there were some Engines there . A 440 and a 340, and some (other Mopar stuff). So I tried like Hell to get with him to see it. But some Legal crap took place involving siblings and their stuff, so he put me off. He called me yesterday and needs $600 worth of A/C work done to his Dakota ( Evaporater). So I asked again about the Parts. Said his brother actually own the 440 and wants to keep it. I told him I would barter labor for MOPAR stuff. So.... I'm going over there this morning to see the 340 and all the other stuff !!!!

You could do the whole thing black.
Would look more like the Godfather car than a Grandpa car. LOL

I was trying not to buy any more paint but I guess a quart is in order!

O tay Neon purple then!
What color do you guys think then? The car color will really show any dirt/grease.

then clean the engine....if the engine is painted nice and has a new gasket set put in then what is there to be greasy or dirty?? plus when you go to the car wash just pop the hood and give it a quick bath every now and then .......I wash the engines in my cars often during the summer ....just don't spray the ex. manifolds or the dizzy directly with the water and all will be just fine.

-
Back