Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning from the steps of a coffee shop gas station that don't open till 6 am. About a 1/4 mile walk from Keith's house

Hi Mike. It looks like you guys are having a good time up there... :cheers:

Well time for me to roll out of here. Good to see you Memike.

You have a good day, looks like 15 more minutes and she will open the door the the store .. looking forward to a good cup of coffee this morning. . :coffee2::coffee2::blob:

Would it be cheaper to find the "cardboard" in bulk and cut it yourself???

I think i could actually make these, but it would not be easy due to the shape. Just using flat cardboard would not work well. This is actually high density flexible foam inside. I am repairing it with stuff i got from the craft store. I think they layed the foam and a piece of paper on each side in a mold and pressed it to shape as the adhesive set. I could probably lay the sheets over an old headliner and build the layers. Basically what I'm doing small scale for the repairs. I used paper bags for outer layer (note to self - get more Buster bars!) Would be a lot of work.. I did just see a thread of someone making headliners in 2 pieces. Dont know what materials they are using.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 82
Looking good Keith, now if you can find a horn that has the Ice cream truck music life would be good!

Good morning, Woke up and thought I lost Memike! Figures he's at coffee or beer shop. Going to have to shorten the leash

Good morning, Woke up and thought I lost Memike! Figures he's at coffee or beer shop. Going to have to shorten the leash

I am at the gas/coffee station waiting on the doors to open ... I got me 6 hours of good rest and that is my sleeping limited. . Beer!!! Oh my goodness no.. looks like the door should open any time here.. looking forward to the first cup of the day

I am at the gas/coffee station waiting on the doors to open ... I got me 6 hours of good rest and that is my sleeping limited. . Beer!!! Oh my goodness no.. looks like the door should open any time here.. looking forward to the first cup of the day

Have fun MIke !!

It's going to be another groovy day for this Arkansas man up here in Minnesota ..
It's a beuityful morning I tell yea Mitch. Great folks ...great mopars....and good coffee to start my day :cheers:

Ok Guys, I finally got though the Spring Honey Do List. Gettin back on the GTS so It can be under its own power. Used some high quality spray bedliner on the front wheel wells today. Probably tomorrow I will push it outside to finish sanding the engine bay and get it in paint I hope by next week. Then I will install the K member and all the new front end parts. Next , go through the brakes. Finally install the drivetrain. Hope to accomplish all this before the end of June ??

Any reason you aren't puting all that stuff together first and then put all in at once from the bottom?

Morning All! Got tires on my 66 yesterday, Man they look and fit good. No pics yet, need to move it into better light and I still need to bleed rear brakes. Tim

Whats news George? Got them rails together? You were really crankin out the updates and now suspense for a week... kickin back for the holiday? LOL

Took a little break is all. I have some back issues and needed to ease up on the ol' bones. There will some more updates soon. The rails are together and fitted, no welding yet though. The most difficult part of this project has proven to be me getting back up off the floor lol

Any reason you aren't puting all that stuff together first and then put all in at once from the bottom?

I suppose I could do it either way. I've got lots of options. I have a 2 post lift and an engine crane. I'ts usually easier for me to attach the K and the suspension here in the upper bay. Then just roll the car into the lift bay. That way I can get to stuff under easier.

BROKEN HANDLE ON THE cobalt. 79 FROM GM, 43 FROM MOST PARTS STORES, 18.99 ON EBAY FOR A DOORMAN ONE WITH FREE DELIVERY! Guess which one since I am frugal (cheap).

Hey next time Memi goes away lets strap a go pro on him for laughs!

BROKEN HANDLE ON THE cobalt. 79 FROM GM, 43 FROM MOST PARTS STORES, 18.99 ON EBAY FOR A DOORMAN ONE WITH FREE DELIVERY! Guess which one since I am frugal (cheap).

Hey next time Memi goes away lets strap a go pro on him for laughs!

Lol

-
Back