Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sounds like you are having a rough time there Hops. I hope you kick it soon.

Doubt it after five years of it it gets old. The hardest thing was realizing I am limited on what I can do now. What kicks my *** is not being able to do things around here. One hour projects are one day etc. Hey at least the popmobile runs!

I am struggling with Bronchitis. I don't think I spelled it right but it is kicking my a$$. I wouldn't want you have either because I am hoping/thinking it will eventually go away. Anti biotics are not doing it

Morning Mitch. It is every day so lets let it die. Whats up? Muggy down there this morning?

I am struggling with Bronchitis. I don't think I spelled it right but it is kicking my a$$. I wouldn't want you have either because I am hoping/thinking it will eventually go away. Anti biotics are not doing it

ry some boiled ginger and honey should let you breath.

Mitch and I showed up at Mason Dixon with our FABO shirts and hats on. We looked like a pair of GQ men.

Good morning, Keith has fun plans for him!

Don't tell me you have one of those kid steering wheels for him so he can think he is driving your car? Make sure the beep beep button does not get worn out! LOL

Yeah , kinda hot and muggy. Got all the new tires and wheels on the wife's car yesterday. Helped her get the pool running properly. Found an issue with an old O ring that was worn. Not allowing enough pump pressure. Found some in a drawer at by buddy's shop.

I Have been looking for one for the popmobile, great for spotting dear in the fields at night.
No way am I am going to spend 200 on a new one.

Attachments

• PostMountTemplateL.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 48

Get a fresh clove of garlic, chop it up real fine, put as much of it in a bowl of chicken noodle soup as you can tolerate (I recommend 2 oz), then by the time you finish the bowl of soup, you will feel much better. Repeat as necessary.

Tumeric will also boost your immune system, and if you add some black pepper, it boosts the body's absorbtion of tumeric by 2000 times...

Also natural ginger will help.

You can put them all in a bowl of soup. I find taking these helps me much better than most medicines (including prescription).

Also try some ginger in some tea with honey and lemon...

Hope you feel better soon.

Try this stuff, it works, you got nothing to loose, but alot to gain from it... It's affordable and you don't need to see a doctor and get a prescription, and best of all --> no side affects....

-
Back