Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Evening guys. I kicked my own *** today. Started working at 6 this morning. 830 and im finally done for the night. This is not what Saturdays are supposed to be. Id rather have been working on my car. Beginning of spring is a *****!

I hear ya! What did you get done today?

Repaired a bunch of farm equipment at work. Once i got home i disassembled, cut up and disposed of the old planter boxes on the deck (i must have been drunk when i built those, eleventy billion screws). Then powerwashed the deck, 200 feet of fence, a porch swing and 2 adirondack chairs so the wife can refinish. Painted and reassembled the last 2 of the 4 new boxes i built. And i petted the dog a few times...

And i stopped by the liquor store and picked up some lift day refreshments. Keith said he was interested in trying that Revel Stoke Pecan whisky that the Mikes rave about, so i got some of that while i was 'shopping'. The little cashier girl was wearing them yogurt pants and her tush was looking mighty fine..

My day still beat yours tho. Sorry to hear about dad but glad he's ok..

Thanks, I'm glad too.

And i stopped by the liquor store and picked up some lift day refreshments. Keith said he was interested in trying that Revel Stoke Pecan whisky that the Mikes rave about, so i got some of that while i was 'shopping'. The little cashier girl was wearing them yogurt pants and her tush was looking mighty fine..

That's a good way to top off a rough day. I'm having a few cold beers and trying to relax while my wife and daughter are off enjoying the local township Fair. No eye candy here like you had, but it's still not a bad ending to the day with a cold beer in hand.

:prayer:

I have a 600 cfm Edelbrock Performer 1406 sitting in a box in my basement if it's something you might be interested in. It's just a paperweight to me since I bought a new Thunder 650 cfm to replace it. I only kept it for spare parts if I ever need any, but I could give it away just as easily.
Thanks for offer but I have a original AFB that runs good, I just want to put that Duelplane intake on and AFB is too tall to go under hood. Holley fits ok.

Thanks for offer but I have a original AFB that runs good, I just want to put that Duelplane intake on and AFB is too tall to go under hood. Holley fits ok.

I understand. Just putting it out there if it might help. :)

I shot my guns my grandpa gave me at Pete's place, pretty fun and accurate, one of the 410's he gave me is about 70 years old and it worked awesome....can't wait to buy more shells, we probably fired it 15-20 times, prior to today it probably hasn't been fired since, well, no idea actually but willing to bet 20+ years easily....I'll have to ask Gpa :glasses7:

Kids had fun outside, nice spring day and we even found some agates, but not many and they were small, but we'll look more soon....the farmers here are already tilling up the dirt and plantig so it's not a good time to look in the fields.... We needs lots of rain to wash the dirt and then it's "go" time :D

Very nice! We loaded up all the kids (my sisters kids too) and we had 6 people in Pete's 72 Fury....headed to a small town gas station that also sells ice cream....the cute girl there working was wearing a tank top and tiny cotton shorts that left VERY LITTLE to the imagination....well worth the trip......:D

Wet sanding,priming the deck lid area's waiting for primer to dry .. Hello,all...

Morning had a x pipe installed on the dart yesterday. Made a before video and an after of the difference in sound but can't figure out how to post videos.

Morning Stan. Yeah the videos have to go to you tube first then linked to here a pain for sure. Like them?

Hey Ray, Stan..
Still in Ocean City. Will be leaving around 11am to head home.

I need to do something on my dart it just rumbles with the big cam. Leaning to a h pipe from summit for the cost and it should fit in nice just aft of the trans.

cam specs

•Advertised Duration (Int/Exh): 276/284
•Duration @ .050 (Int/Exh): 234/242
•Gross Valve Lift (Int/Exh): .513/.533
•LSA/ICL: 110/106
•Valve Lash (Int/Exh): Hyd/Hyd
•RPM Range: 2200-6400

-
Back