Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Have an engine on it?

Got the hops. Gonna try to get them in the ground today or tomorrow. Spent yesterday getting all my tomatoes in the ground. Some 30 plus plants and I still have more to plant lol

Same mufflers but just a x pipe? Wow, what a difference!

I just learned some thing new they made a 426 wedge. Never knew that.

Sure they did... I been tryin to buy this one for a Loooong time ...64 426 wedge 4 spd... All original. Sorry for the bad pics...Old camera...

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0005.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0010.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0018.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0012.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 99
G'evening folks!

I've been thinking about doing some local car shows when I get the GTS back, so I put together a little show poster to display when I do.

What do you think?

Show%20poster%202016%20green%20version%202_zpsm2cqoar0.jpg

like it too - I will say though, with your propensity for pictures I am surprised there isn't a pic in there...
G'evening folks!

I've been thinking about doing some local car shows when I get the GTS back, so I put together a little show poster to display when I do.

What do you think?

Pretty slick Dave. Ben likey...

Thanks! I thought it turned out pretty well, but when I'm working on stuff like that I sometimes lose my ability to be able to tell what other folks will think when they look at it.

like it too - I will say though, with your propensity for pictures I am surprised there isn't a pic in there...

I sorta figured that if it's at a show, it doesn't need a picture to go with it when the real thing is right there.

so who's up to what tonight? I am waiting on a cell phone auction on ebay - ends at 10 - hoping to pick it up for my mom and have it here when she gets here this coming weekend

Just having a couple of beers here and resting my knees and back. I tried to catch up on all the stuff I didn't get done yesterday because of the emergency with my Dad.

I successfully beat myself up digging out the mulch volcanoes from around the trees and hauling the dirt to fill in the low spots in the yard and around the foundation. Some of those tress had over 14" of dirt piled up around the trunks that was slowly killing them.

Here's a shot that gives you an idea how much was piled up around the just Dogwood in the front yard. The others were worse...

Attachments

• ISp5tzn63kzl170000000000.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 90
so who's up to what tonight? I am waiting on a cell phone auction on ebay - ends at 10 - hoping to pick it up for my mom and have it here when she gets here this coming weekend

Hi Mike, been puttering around here all day, alternating chores and resting. Trying out a Minnesota tater-tot "hotdish." (yes I know, do I ever not talk about food?) Probably look for an old TV movie of the week or an old classic movie to look at tonight. Maybe a Jimmy Stewart movie if I can find one, he's good in any role.

I'm having a nice bourbon on the rocks. And touching myself inappropriately. .

-
Back