Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
H
Hey folks!

Damn! Which weight class is he in? We had a stag party for an old friend where he got to wrestle a 105kg dude. He looked like a little school boy standing next to the dude. Cracked two ribs, could hardly get out of bed. Good thing he's a doctor sa he could medicate himself. And that we did it like a month before the wedding ...
Those guys are silly strong ...

Yep. Selling 360:s, 383:s and 440:s is probably pretty easy over here.

I disagree. The Great Platte River Road Archway Monument in Kearney is well worth a visit. And 1967 'cuda. If I was passing through NE I'd swing by and look at his blown early hemi. :poke:

Depression is not to taken lightly. I'm glad you tried to get a hold of him.

I get a feeling we're the same age, Mike.

What now?
I can arrange it. How would I ship it

Did a little mock up on rhe gauges for the cuda. In between chest xray and blood work.

20160818_122811.jpg

I need a 'how to' tip. The front lugs on the Dart disc brakes. Trying to take the wheel off. Lug nuts (of many different varieties) are rusted stuck and the whole lug spins. Any insightful ideas how to remove this mess and cause the least damage? Wheels don't matter but I'd like to salvage brake/suspension parts...

I need a 'how to' tip. The front lugs on the Dart disc brakes. Trying to take the wheel off. Lug nuts (of many different varieties) are rusted stuck and the whole lug spins. Any insightful ideas how to remove this mess and cause the least damage? Wheels don't matter but I'd like to salvage brake/suspension parts...
Die grinder with a cutting wheel, cut the stud and nut in half right down the center. Then you should be able to knock off the nut pieces.

Or drill through it. I've always drilled them out start small and go big til it breaks. Might be easier to cut it with a cut off wheel but you might not want to touch your wheels.?

Or drill through it. I've always drilled them out start small and go big til it breaks. Might be easier to cut it with a cut off wheel but you might not want to touch your wheels.?
Good point,
I personally have issues with drill bits. I can't drill straight (without a press) to save my life! Nothing worse than a broken bit in there!

-
Back