Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yep. Only 4 things left on my list for this year:

New dash pad
diagnose and repair vacuum HVAC controls
Replace the radio with a new am/fm (modern electronics) OEM looking thumbwheel one
Install my new dash bezels.

I might do the SS rear springs in the Fall too, depending on how finances go.
You need a 4 link...

Say hi to Colton. My little 7 month old likes looking at car pics already.... though he gets really wide eyed in the blue forum.

hi ya Colton!!

DaScamp.jpg

Nice Nova.
Yeah... no offense to mike, but I can't stand cowl hoods. To me, the only car they loo right on is the late 90s camaros. Everyone and I mean everyone had them on cars and trucks in highschool and I grew to despise that look. I even seen an old suzuki tracker with one....

Yeah... no offense to mike, but I can't stand cowl hoods. To me, the only car they loo right on is the late 90s camaros. Everyone and I mean everyone had them on cars and trucks in highschool and I grew to despise that look. I even seen an old suzuki tracker with one....

Fixed it!

DaScamp right.jpg

Obviously not. As hot as I feel right now if they submerge me in a bath tub of it, it will probably boil away.
My body temp. Has been around 101 most of the day.
Jeez Wolfie, I hope you start feeling better soon. Pneumonia is a b!tch. Hopefully the antibiotics start kicking it quickly.

Obviously not. As hot as I feel right now if they submerge me in a bath tub of it, it will probably boil away.
My body temp. Has been around 101 most of the day.
Getting feeling better man.

Was referring to his comment about people swapping 8.8's because of the availability of gears from the factory. You can have 3.73, or 4.10 gears and stronger axles and a narrower rear end with the swap. And the rear end can be had for as low as 100$ bucks. I did it I've years ago and people were doing it then, today I know more people that have done it.

Headed to FL in the morning, yippee! Fury will stay in SC this time...but get this, Mr. Davis surprised me by charging up the a/c, it's nice and cold. He fixed the stalling problem, but, it still hesitates and surges at low and medium speeds. Well you can't always expect quick fixes with a 45 yr old vehicle. I got it registered and tagged and paid the sales tax on it today, didn't take long at all. Hope everybody has a great weekend and feels well.

-
Back