Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning sir Hop's ... another day another way I say bud :popcorn:

Without getting political... Was there any new information last night? I cut out just after 10.
mostly it continued to be "funny"... God, neither of them are fit to serve... and just fodder for the cranium - if that was a presidential candidate debate.. where are the other candidates?!?

It was even on Family Guy...

peanut butter and banana sandwich actually sounds great today.

I just picked up a breakfast burrito, so peanut butter might clash with a burrito. Then on the other hand who cares, it all mixes in your tummy anyways

I guess the rest of you cats is still sleepin'...

View attachment 1714981545

I actually slept during the night time when normal humans actually sleep ....I still cant believe it!!!

fell asleep around 10 and slept all the way to 3 MST.

I don't even remember falling asleep but when I woke up, everything was weird because I have a clock that is out from a power outage so it flashes the wrong time. So I woke up and realized that I didn't even know I was sleeping when I was ....weird

That steering coupler is kicking my ***, the rectangular followers were put in wrong, the pin is tack welded to the steering shaft and the cover is also tack welded on. Why this was done????????

I actually slept during the night time when normal humans actually sleep ....I still cant believe it!!!

fell asleep around 10 and slept all the way to 3 MST.

I don't even remember falling asleep but when I woke up, everything was weird because I have a clock that is out from a power outage so it flashes the wrong time. So I woke up and realized that I didn't even know I was sleeping when I was ....weird
well - that's enough of that normal stuff outta you!! :lol:

so, hypothetically speaking.

If someone were to get a van and mount tool boxes and make a mini workshop out of it.

how would one know if it is over loaded ......like that is to say that tools and tool boxes weigh a lot and then when gathered in one place, that is going to be a lot weight.

The van in question is a 73 extended 3/4 ton van so what is a "healthy" weight ?

If someone were to get a van and mount tool boxes and make a mini workshop out of it.

how would one know if it is over loaded ......like that is to say that tools and tool boxes weigh a lot and then when gathered in one place, that is going to be a lot weight.

The van in question is a 73 extended 3/4 ton van so what is a "healthy" weight ?
I would venture you could get away with 2000lbs without hurting anything

That steering coupler is kicking my ***, the rectangular followers were put in wrong, the pin is tack welded to the steering shaft and the cover is also tack welded on. Why this was done????????
Now... I know Tike didn't do that did he ???

It should have a GVW on the door or post for manufactured recommended weight.

This is 2300lbs in a 1/4 ton Jeep Comanche.
WIN_20161017_12_26_53_Pro.jpg

Now... I know Tike didn't do that did he ???
No the previous owner changed the steering Colum out. It did not even have the spring between the shoes. I hate to do it but if I cannot get theat pin out this am I might have to pull the column. The one in there is from something else like a Cordoba or something, no idea why.

You'll know... When the rear tires POP !!! :lol:

just did a quick google - most 3/4 ton vehicles can handle another 1000lbs over what I initially said without concern - so even 3000lbs should be ok

-
Back