Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Whew I give props to you guys who do yard work all the time, just went for a bike ride in the heat, a little over an hour and sweat is dripping off me. Still want to shed some pounds.

Whew I give props to you guys who do yard work all the time, just went for a bike ride in the heat, a little over an hour and sweat is dripping off me. Still want to shed some pounds.
Was just heading out to plant a couple trees the wife has growing in pots. Didn't even get to the shed for the shovel and it started pouring. Wonder how wet our Carlisle contingency got? Bet Mitch and Ray spent some time under the tent or sitting in the truck consuming malt beverages already. Beer - its not just for breakfast. lol

Was just heading out to plant a couple trees the wife has growing in pots. Didn't even get to the shed for the shovel and it started pouring. Wonder how wet our Carlisle contingency got? Bet Mitch and Ray spent some time under the tent or sitting in the truck consuming malt beverages already. Beer - its not just for breakfast. lol
im thinking of going and getting a banana split, its that hot out today lol

im thinking of going and getting a banana split, its that hot out today lol
humm...... 35 minutes to the end of my work week.... yea, BEER

so you know "be careful what you ask for"? well - that upgrade and job name change... ?? I just got out of my second meeting this week - the kind of meeting I wasn't asked to attend before... oh snap :BangHead:

so you know "be careful what you ask for"? well - that upgrade and job name change... ?? I just got out of my second meeting this week - the kind of meeting I wasn't asked to attend before... oh snap :BangHead:
meeting.gif

I've worked at places where we had meetings to decide what the next meeting should be about. No kidding. :BangHead:

Yeah, we've got boomers rolling in here now. I'm glad it's a work from home day. I hate commuting in heavy rainstorms.

Just got hit with another gully washer here, BUT, looked at the local radar and it looks like they have been relatively dry up in Carlisle (at least the last couple hours). Seems these storms are forming between us and heading away from there towards me.

Sorry had to take care of kids. dukeboy_318 11 years your over the half way point be a tough call. I did 24 total years 9 active then Guard for the rest with 2 deployments in the guard. Made it as high as you can go on enlisted side. If you stayed in how are you promotion wise if you could hit E-7 or E-8 it goes up a bit. Not tons but every little bit helps. Like said make sure all your medical crap is documented while you are in there. They lost my active duty med records but I made a copy saved my a$$ on a couple things.

Just got hit with another gully washer here, BUT, looked at the local radar and it looks like they have been relatively dry up in Carlisle (at least the last couple hours). Seems these storms are forming between us and heading away from there towards me.
Sounds like that guy confesses to those killings

Hey guys. I think I know what my issue is with idle. I Think the Rhodes lifters are the culprit. As oil gets hotter, the lifters pump up faster, changing cam timing. Any thoughts?

Hey guys. I think I know what my issue is with idle. I Think the Rhodes lifters are the culprit. As oil gets hotter, the lifters pump up faster, changing cam timing. Any thoughts?
Possible I suppose

It sure is a strange problem. Engine runs great no matter how hot it gets. Just idles faster.

-
Back