Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Of course the wife needs to retire. She told me the other day three more years. She could retire in less than a year, WTH!!
She then explained that since she is the boss she's giving herself a very nice raise over the next three years.
This which will all factor into her final average for government retirement.
Ok guess I wait three more years. I guess its the price I pay for marrying younger. :D
I always tell my wife. Ride that gravy train while you can.

Thats why I move to cali and then to Pa, My retirement was based on my top three years. all in California!

Wow to funny you have to listen to it and it is a real commercial~

Uh.....I got nothing

BCAEFC78-FF47-4DB2-A97E-F4FF6E5843E3.gif

Happy Thursday Everyone. More storms here. Flash flood warnings in the area. Demon exhaust this weekend. Hope all is well out there in coffee land. Ray, will watch that commercial later but the thumbnail, looks real nice.

I am focusing on teaching a bunch of youth classes to take my mind off Demon and paint. Been doing BB gun and Rimfire. The kids are a hoot, the parents not so much. Had a young student reduced to tears while being berated by his father for not pulling trigger and taking his first ever shot. The Mom interceded and pulled Dad out, asked if I could help. I got down on the floor with the youngster and did my best to console him. He explained he was trying to shoot but gun would not go off. The Dad in his infinite wisdom did not switch safety off. Arghh! Kid rocked rest of the class.

Of course the wife needs to retire. She told me the other day three more years. She could retire in less than a year, WTH!!
She then explained that since she is the boss she's giving herself a very nice raise over the next three years.
This which will all factor into her final average for government retirement.
Ok guess I wait three more years. I guess its the price I pay for marrying younger. :D
Careful talking about having younger women there Craig....You'll upset Mr Bill............:lol:

That sounds like it would be. I am going to teach my "grandson" Daughters husbands kid on a bolt action 22. He is 11.

Morning all. Current project this morning.
1. Green coffee beans
2. 6lbs in the cooling tray (as fresh as you can get)
3. 1lb Huehuetenango packaged
My videos were too big so maybe another day.

20190912_073846.jpg

20190912_075423.jpg

20190912_074847.jpg

68 coronet??
Yessir! It is a 68 base 440 model. He is gonna build it into an RT clone. 440/727 3.23 grip. either A4 silver or black once done. He has all new AMD sheet metal already so hope to get going on it and get some real progress this fall. Good thing he is a welder for a job!

-
Back