Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
THE WASHINGTON NATIONALS ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
:poke:LOL
4e7adc1dfea71de0a2ae3fc7a898e047.jpg

I dont care for the cold temps, but when it gets real windy it chills right to the bone..
Hands get the slightest bit cold and fingers go numb.

Well a little snow overnight. It stuck to the grass and cars, but not the street. Warms up today, so it will all be gone by this afternoon.
We have two grand kid Halloween parades today. Oh boy!! Besides that, lunch with the wife, the gym, cardio tennis, and letting my daughters dogs in and out twice my day is shot. But I like it that way.

Well a little snow overnight. It stuck to the grass and cars, but not the street. Warms up today, so it will all be gone by this afternoon.
We have two grand kid Halloween parades today. Oh boy!! Besides that, lunch with the wife, the gym, cardio tennis, and letting my daughters dogs in and out twice my day is shot. But I like it that way.
I have to go to work...

-
Back