Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good luck , but I bet it will be a good driver for your needs, every household must have a truck, if not a good horse and buggy

Every horse and buggy needs a Dalmatian...

(That's why Dalmatians were coach dogs... They ran under and around the horses and chased any rodents away that would spook the horses and make them take off with the buggy... Dalmatians can run between 35 - 40 MPH and go for 30 miles in a stretch to keep up with the horses... That's why show Dalmatians have a height restriction of 22" - 24" to the shoulder, so they can go under a horse... )

Last edited:
Got some done on the Ford. Rear of rocker needed some beefing,14 gauge welded in. Then bent up the repair panel, will get me 3/4 done on passenger side. Started gathering and sorting, to make room for more junk.
Dragged out a couple warn winches,one is almost working and one for parts. And a couple purple hornies. Giving it to a fellow youtuber.

View attachment 1716005055

Did you say worn wenches??? I like worn wenches... :)

Helium and dolls.jpg

So, you all know I get bored rather easily in Vietnam. So today I repaired the bearings in the wheels for the rolling front gate. I had replaced them 2 years ago. Because the ball bearings were falling out of them. They had no seals on either side of them then. The ones I replaced the originals with, had a seal on one side at least. So today I disassembled all four of them and greased them really good with waterproof grease. Should last a lot longer now. We will see.

View attachment 1716005286

View attachment 1716005287

View attachment 1716005288

Seals lives matter...

Doing great here in Vietnam George. How are things in the Carolinas.? Are you busy?

Always liked the Z cars. I think that’s what it is. Color looks like limited addiction red.
It's a z car that was done in the 70's by a company called Scarab basically a fiberglass bodykit and a chevy 350. Oh man it started as a disaster, lot of glass work, followed by mudwork. Datsun version of 1975 Corvette Summer.

It's a z car that was done in the 70's by a company called Scarab basically a fiberglass bodykit and a chevy 350. Oh man it started as a disaster, lot of glass work, followed by mudwork. Datsun version of 1975 Corvette Summer.
I’m in the middle of a fiberglass nightmare myself. One saving grace is the surface rust factor. corvette

-
Back