Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Top of the morning all from the Hill Country of Texas.
1667303396225.png

It's a z car that was done in the 70's by a company called Scarab basically a fiberglass bodykit and a chevy 350. Oh man it started as a disaster, lot of glass work, followed by mudwork. Datsun version of 1975 Corvette Summer.
I thought Scarab or Cheetah

Cheap also. I will be having coffee cups made up when I get the logo. Need the tax breaks this year.

Morning MOPAR family!! Nothing important to report.
Halloween is in the book. Another warm day here today 70.
Day is shot taking wife to the Ortho for a checkup on her broken finger. Seems to be healing and hopefully she doesn't need surgery.
After her appointment were heading to KC for some BBQ and golf.
A beautiful retiree type day!!

Morning MOPAR family!! Nothing important to report.
Halloween is in the book. Another warm day here today 70.
Day is shot taking wife to the Ortho for a checkup on her broken finger. Seems to be healing and hopefully she doesn't need surgery.
After her appointment were heading to KC for some BBQ and golf.
A beautiful retiree type day!!

Sounds great. Be safe out there on the highways and byways!

Cheap also. I will be having coffee cups made up when I get the logo. Need the tax breaks this year.
I always gave out tool box calendars. Mine were topless gals for years until shop owners complained then I switched to cars. I even had some hunky guy calendars made up for the secretaries. They would get all moist when I would give them out. One thing nice about calendars is they last all year long. When the ink goes dry in the pen, it get's thrown away. Maximize those advertising dollars.

1667306091946.png

Last edited:
I have only had one banner made up. For Rick! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I need stickers for the side of drag cars etc, been asked for them. Hey why not right? Matt has a friend that used to do illutrations for car mags hopefully doing them. Be cool if he signed the logo.

I have only had one banner made up. For Rick! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I need stickers for the side of drag cars etc, been asked for them. Hey why not right? Matt has a friend that used to do illutrations for car mags hopefully doing them. Be cool if he signed the logo.

I need stickers for my toolbox :thumbsup:

And welder....

Hmmmm

I always gave out tool box calendars. Mine were topless gals for years until shop owners complained then I switched to cars. I even had some hunky guy calendars made up for the secretaries. They would get all moist when I would give them out. One thing nice about calendars is they last all year long. When the ink goes dry in the pen, it get's thrown away. Maximize those advertising dollars.

View attachment 1716005349Sparky's? Is that Chris's place? :poke: :lol:

-
Back