Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's Topless Tuesday!

toplesstuesday.jpg

Good morning :lol:
Hope HR doesn't report this for being topless :rolleyes:

Fast forward to December and January here. Doesn't look like we'll see 65° as a high all week. Some areas out East the snow level is down to 3000'. Might want to avoid I 5 and the Grapevine for the next couple days :lol:

Good morning c\_/
We saved the movie Halloween Ends for last nights viewing. Its a good example of why I call them horrable movies. No wonder it is streaming free on Peacock.
Not one trick or treater to my door.
Found 4 pages of ketchup reading up here. I can wish Memike good luck, but I'm honestly not worried at all. Since my dad's 5-way bypass, he has been back for stints so many times over 21 years, we have all lost count of how many stints he has in him today.
I really like the color on the Z kit car.
I have my 16 morning pills here on the table. The breakfast of champions? LOL There was a three-month supply in each of 15 script bottles. Wife will pick up the refills on her way home this evening, plus exlax and vitamin D3 off the shelf.
Yall have a great day.

Good morning c\_/
We saved the movie Halloween Ends for last nights viewing. Its a good example of why I call them horrable movies. No wonder it is streaming free on Peacock.
Not one trick or treater to my door.
Found 4 pages of ketchup reading up here. I can wish Memike good luck, but I'm honestly not worried at all. Since my dad's 5-way bypass, he has been back for stints so many times over 21 years, we have all lost count of how many stints he has in him today.
I really like the color on the Z kit car.
I have my 16 morning pills here on the table. The breakfast of champions? LOL There was a three-month supply in each of 15 script bottles. Wife will pick up the refills on her way home this evening, plus exlax and vitamin D3 off the shelf.
Yall have a great day.

Morning RF...

Cowboys versus Aliens is a fun one as well as Pride, Prejudice & Zombies. :lol:

High 60's to low 70's till Moanday.
Yep. Should be pretty nice once it dries out from last night's rain. I did get some leaves done yesterday. Probably hit the other areas tomorrow. Squirrels looked confused. They are romping around near the walnut tree. I threw them all under the evergreens 20ft away...
Good Morning

I just can't do zombies. Dead is dead. I normally watch Mel Brooks Young Frankenstein on halloween. I went along with wifes game plan this year.

I just can't do zombies. Dead is dead. I normally watch Mel Brooks Young Frankenstein on halloween. I went along with wifes game plan this year.
I liked Zombieland, World war Z.. but generally not into zombies or other horror flicks.

My Hart doctor was amazed, zero blockage, beuityful veins Mr Mike ..

I about fell out, thank you lord !! My diet has shown to be good for me..

Thank you all for the good thoughts and prayers..

-
Back