Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Took off work to get checked out for pain I have been having in chest. All the heart stuff looked good and nothing wrong on the xrays. So, that leaves muscle and cartilage...
Glad the heart is good has to be a relief for you.

Howdy all going to be a bumpy ride tomorrow morning. Half in the trough as we should hit the incoming storm about halfway through the trip.

Good evening all. Simone is still on the mend. Very slowly...........thanks....still in hospital, out of ICU. Cannot walk or really feed herself yet. BUT there is hope......

Good evening all. Simone is still on the mend. Very slowly...........thanks....still in hospital, out of ICU. Cannot walk or really feed herself yet. BUT there is hope......
Thanks for keeping us up to speed Tim. Still saying players for her recovery. It has got to e a tough time and we are here for you.

Glad the heart is good has to be a relief for you.
:thumbsup:

Never know for sure, but I was fairly certain this was muscle/ribs. This has been hurting on/off for a while now. Just wantd to go to my primary and they said no, go to ER. You say chest pain and nobody wants to hear anything else. They all want to send an ambulance…

Car club meeting tonight. 3 classics showed up, me being one of course. Then went and hung out in a member’s garage for an hour. Next meeting is christmas party, and will be electing the next group of executives.

Noticed a skip in Gladys on the way home tonight. Got her home and #5 has 45PSI. Time to swap in the foe hunnit.

Got a pile of work done, and will bust *** all day tomorrow, very last nice day until july i think. Forecast is 30cms of snow. 300mm divided by 25.4 works out to 11.8”.

Burned a pile of pallets, hit a nail with my chainsaw. Dangit!
And some scrap lumber. Will burn the rest tomorrow. But got more room in the barn.

Do you all think that she thinks I'm hungry? Kkkkkkk

IMG_20221102_103300.jpg

PXL_20221102_032313269.jpg

Got a pile of work done, and will bust *** all day tomorrow, very last nice day until july i think. Forecast is 30cms of snow. 300mm divided by 25.4 works out to 11.8”.

Burned a pile of pallets, hit a nail with my chainsaw. Dangit!
And some scrap lumber. Will burn the rest tomorrow. But got more room in the barn.
We cant burn till we get a good amount of rain. Can't say I like the white stuff. Hope you have a good winter.

I lowered portion size and the gutt disappeared.
I usually don't eat anywhere near that portion here in Vietnam. The portions they eat are much smaller than that. But they will eat maybe four times a day. Every time I have been to Vietnam I have lost 12 to 15 lb. I don't see this time being any different. But my gut is already pretty small. I still exercise daily. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Coffee sure is taisty this morning as I count my blessings, today I have to be careful not to use my right arm, doctor went in threw my wrist and I am glad she did from all the stories I have heard of going in threw my leg.
Hope its a great day for everyone today.

Wife and I think of you guys daily, our hart and prayers go out to you and your wife everyday.

Last edited:
-
Back