Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning all, I just got done with a grueling few days attaining a instructors tab for active shooter training. I went to Last Resort training and worked with Ed Monk. I am physically and emotionally wiped out. I think I will just recharge batteries today. several Days of mixed classroom and then live fire scenarios. The live fire scenarios were very difficult. Once you entered building you had zero idea what you would encounter. Complete with bodies on ground, trip hazards, an abundance of no shoot mannequins and at some point a “bad guy”. Just countless opportunities to screw it up and shoot wrong thing. complete with high intensity sound and visual stimuli. Lots of high pitched female screaming that was quite unnerving! Glad I attended but certainly glad to be done. Good morning!

Just sayin……

00B32D85-7194-4B9E-9927-CB94DD85352D.jpeg

Morning!
A balmy +10c already. But very windy. So no burning remainder of pallets.
Some grinding and sealing of welds on the Ford. Right side is almost done.

61 and calm this morning, reg gas is 3.21 per gallon, looking out the front door and taking a big giant deep breath still don't cost a thing :lol:

Good morning,

20221029_184955.jpg

20221029_181317.jpg

How did the doctor visit go???
Excellent !! In the O.R. she told me Mike, I have great news, you have beuityful arteries even for a 30 year old, we was amazed, now I can exercise hard and get these old bones moving with out worrying.
We all are very happy this morning

It's going to be a great day following this great morning I have been blessed with.. can't do much yet, doctor said nothing over two lbs for two days with my right arm, so glad she is good at her job and went in threw my right wrist

It's going to be a great day following this great morning I have been blessed with.. can't do much yet, doctor said nothing over two lbs for two days with my right arm, so glad she is good at her job and went in threw my right wrist
How do you go to the bathroom? 2# limit? :poke: :poke: :poke::lol:

Good morning everyone. I hope all is well. Got a little work done on the house last night, but just a little. Still need by back to crack. Awesome temps and rain coming. Need to power through it but be careful.

Morning all looks like a great day going to get up to 70* and the 22 years I've lived in this State I've never seen it this warm this time of year.
Not complaining I'm a happy camper..

-
Back