Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I’m in the middle of a fiberglass nightmare myself. One saving grace is the surface rust factor.
That z car was glass skins bonded on metal so had some rocker rust issues to deal with as well as putting in floor pans, and a whole bunch of heavily checked/cracked glass. I like the evercoat 4:1 polyester primers for a first prime on stuff like that.

Hello....Hello.....

Jello...

Good Morning 02.jpg

Good morning everyone. What a way to start back to work. My lower back is shot from helping move and forgot my laptop bag at home so I had to go back and get it. Lost the first 30 min of my day and frustrated. Sigh.

Morning!
Another nice day coming up.
Will finish mucking about in the barn,clearing out some junk. I cant find a couple 3 point parts i took off my tractor, not sure where they went. I seem to have an abundance of winches, 8 in total. Counting the 2 im giving away. One has a smoked motor, i modified it to accept a drill. Not sure what i need it for. And first few hours of the day will be spent on the Ford-again. Right side is practice side. Will track time when i do left side. Seems fair,i wont charge time for figuring out what has to be done.

Last edited:
Good Morning All! Drove 5 total hours yesterday to see my receiver work on the bench at the audio shop??? I ran it up at home before leaving, same hookup....Ok, next!

Good morning everyone. What a way to start back to work. My lower back is shot from helping move and forgot my laptop bag at home so I had to go back and get it. Lost the first 30 min of my day and frustrated. Sigh.
I hate it when that happens, I've had to turn around for that and my work badge. Now I never bring my badge in but sometimes have to bring in the laptop. Hang in there!

Always liked the Z cars. I think that’s what it is. Color looks like limited addiction red.
Not sure what the exact color is we picked it out of the color deck. It wasn't quite as dark as the Chryco black cherry pearl.

I hate it when that happens, I've had to turn around for that and my work badge. Now I never bring my badge in but sometimes have to bring in the laptop. Hang in there!
I typically put my work badge in my lunch pail when I get home, then I have it each day. I rarely bring my laptop home. So unless I set the laptop bag next to my shoes, it is easy to forget. Should have just stayed and worked from home with heating pad

I have some good Mr. Norm memorabilia....

Autographed by Mr. Norm...

View attachment 1716005307

GSS hat...

View attachment 1716005308

Autographed by 3 generations of Mr. Norm... Mr. Norm himself, his son, and his grandson...

View attachment 1716005309

I bought them at a show here many years ago and they were all there, so I had them autograph my goodies...
That's some great stuff there Karl. I have a jacket he signed for me and his bowling shirt that was given to him by Super Stock Magazine when he was inducted into the hall of fame. Embroidered with his name and signed. And a pic of me, him and dad

Good morning folks. Starting out the day at a comfy 77 degrees. Mid to upper 80s later. I foresee a long dip in the ocean this afternoon...

Good morning folks. Starting out the day at a comfy 77 degrees. Mid to upper 80s later. I foresee a long dip in the ocean this afternoon...
And we have wind, rain, and even snow in our forecast....enjoy your swim, hope you get bit by a shark lol!

Ugh... hate that. Hope you recover from the rocky start

Good morning all, looks like a good week here, rain and snow next week:rolleyes:
I hate it when that happens

-
Back