Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning .

317076179_10160190366905821_8802647742719006106_n.jpg

Mooornin'

Yup, precipitation is all North and East of me... but slate gray skies.. still trying to read the tea leaves on Wednesday or Thursday snow.
Yeh, I keep an eye on it when there is winter precip involved. But, I'll figure out Thursday's weather when I wake up Thursday. LOL

In California one of the guys was married to a big wig in Starbucks, They shipped us something like ten cases of coffee in the one pound bags. That was great!

Yeh, I keep an eye on it when there is winter precip involved. But, I'll figure out Thursday's weather when I wake up Thursday. LOL
Thy do not have a geed track record here when snow is involved. Have a dusting here right now and was supposed to be rain.

Morning all and a good one I hope.
Taking the train out to Washington Monday morning to take care of my brother till he gets better.
Ya all stay out of trouble till I get back I don't want to miss out in the fun. LOL

Morning!
Not too cold this morning.
Not sure what i want to do today.

Yeah... as long as the power stays on I'm not overly concerned. Bennie of working out of the house
I took off Friday for our anniversery. Was planning to go to German Christmas Market in Philly. We'd go if just a flurry. But, that's probably not happening with any chance of wet/mix. Maybe Saturday, but then it will be packed...

A little olive wreath for this afternoon at my sister's house.

olive wreath.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back