Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I had it in my saved links, but I think I originally found it through MyMopar.com I just went on there and it is completely changed. In a bad way if you ask me. :( Looks better but I thought they had more links

Rain stopped.
Maybe i can work outside today after all. Depends if ground is soft. Its been so dry, there are no puddles after an all night drizzle.

Looks like I am back to 6 days a week for a while. May be some 7's in October. Glad I have some days off coming up. Take off during the week and get paid OT to show up on the weekends. I'll take it. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Look here maybe he has it in his pics.

Nick's Garage - Air Cleaner Identification

Mebbe thissun?

Screenshot_20230922_092350_Chrome.jpg

The debate is which truck to take. One with topper supposed to rain, but it has bed rug not sure how that will be for loading the pallet. Or the ford and take some tarps.

I know, :eek:the things I stress about:lol:
Obviously, Pic when you get it Home..... :thumbsup:

But, I have yet to go to Bia Om in Vietnam. A Bia Om (literally means Beer Hug) :Dis a Beer Joint where obviously mostly just men go. And then there are 15 or 20 beautiful young Vietnamese women to choose from. You choose the one you like and She comes and sits with you while you drink beer. Make sure you have a chunk of ice in your mug and a full beer in front of you at all times. They'll sit on your lap. Let you feel them up. Yada yada yada yada yada.
:rofl:

Goin' alright. You? Home? overseas?
I am here in America with my beautiful young Vietnamese wife. Have been here since the end of March. Will probably be here until winter time when I like to go back to Vietnam. Where is warm.

Morning gang. Word this morning is John is going home today.
They started him on pain meds last night to ensure he was handling them ok, and the pain was tolerable.
I'll let you know when I get an update.
Good to hear.

The debate is which truck to take. One with topper supposed to rain, but it has bed rug not sure how that will be for loading the pallet. Or the ford and take some tarps.

I know, :eek:the things I stress about:lol:
Shouldn't be that heavy, should be able to slide it around to a good spot to tie it down.

Morning everyone, mid 80s today. Off to Bandimere this afternoon for some club clash drag racing.

-
Back