Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What does a person with diarrhoea and a tesla owner have in common?

Yea I lived on a farm and duck eggs, goat milk and homemade cheese and everything else.
Enjoy it while you can Chris.
That’s our plan. Our goal next year is to give ourselves a salary boost by savings 50 percent on our grocery bill, then the next year, 80 percent home grown food, year 3, 90 percent. There will always be some things we can’t produce such as citrus fruits etc

Duck pie ?
Like this?

three-stooges-pie.gif

The turkey is in the brine to soak overnight and the cranberry sauce is made along with the pies. The rest will get made tomorrow. I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving and safe travels

Morning all and Happy Thanksgiving!! A day of family, turkey, and football. Enjoy your day!!

1700734435462.png

Morning!
-12°C. Cold and getting snow.
Yet the weather channel says cloudy. Guess their windows are broken, cant see outside. Get the f150 done today, then a geo, for transmission service. Blah! Ah, gotta help out the old guys too.

Well my fencing material didn't arrive via USPS/Amazon yesterday, looked at tracking, delivery attempted, hmmm. Looked in the notes and it says the "mailbox was full". Well, the roll of fencing is 5 feet tall and 50 feet of length, wtf???

Well my fencing material didn't arrive via USPS/Amazon yesterday, looked at tracking, delivery attempted, hmmm. Looked in the notes and it says the "mailbox was full". Well, the roll of fencing is 5 feet tall and 50 feet of length, wtf???
:rofl: stuff like that happens to me all the time with orders I place.............................

I don't think my mailman is happy with me because of all the records I order, he has to drive up my driveway lol!

Kinda reminds me of my wife's "Peep Show" she made me for Easter a couple years ago, marshmallow peeps as strippers, patrons throwing dollar bills, stage, the whole shebang!

-
Back