Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A good day here relaxing with a 4 Seasons toddy. Have a great evening!!

Since I'm lurking I'll say Good Evening! Missing taking a side road, today going down the hill in UTV to check for fallen trees will have to do, found a huge branch but no trees went down during Tuesdays wind storm.

A good day here relaxing with a 4 Seasons toddy. Have a great evening!!
Wife picked up some sort of honey at craft fair I took her to for her Bday. They mentioned adding this to a toddy, just curious what you like/how you make yours?

Chatting with Dave from Cedar Rapids about good and not so good barrel picks.

Mulled wine tonight It's chilly
Daughter made some for Thanksgiving in a crockpot, was good. Also recommended for the honey the wife bought, either toddy or mulled wine.

Honey.jpeg

New laptop up and running. Been operating off my phone and a hand-me-down laptop with a broken keyboard. Finally got tired of jacking around. i7 prices are coming down with the i9 processor being introduced. Also went to a 14" screen so it's far more portable. Hope it lasts more than 3 years.

With that kind of miles I think it did good.
Yeah I’ve had issues with it since I got it, I got it, it had 3400 miles on it. Blew an intake at 15,000, throw out bearings every 10-12k, until I modified a steel Cummins throw out bearing to fit the fork and boom, fixed. Top half received new heads and intake again at 60k. Couple alternators, steering wear items etc.

Good morning, woke up a bit early and couldn't go back to sleep after 10 minutes so, here I am

Wife picked up some sort of honey at craft fair I took her to for her Bday. They mentioned adding this to a toddy, just curious what you like/how you make yours?
Honey could be an option. I just pull a large ice cube from the freezer and make a nice pour sip and enjoy. Mine is pretty simple.

Good morning everyone. Going to be a long day. Waiting for engines as of now, so just busy work or no work. Hopefully they come in today. If not, no use going in tomorrow. I could use the money, but it also it is supposed to be around 50 so a lot of welding can get done with a day off.

-
Back