Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's Satellite Saturday!

1708779991850.png

Good morning :D

Early Saturday morning shot, seeing the sun first thing can be motivating, good morning Matt
Thanks Mike,
That's from earlier this week in NJ
Woke up this morning to the sound of soft rain. All good. :)

:BangHead: I just looked at NWS. Next Friday "chance of rain". It can't rain next weekend! It's March Meet!
I was wrong yesterday when I mentioned it being a predicted 70° here, it got to 73° :rolleyes::lol:

Good morning everyone. Boobs, moons, earthquakes, motor boating and beer it was a busy time in here. No clue what’s on the agenda today here.

A health story to share...magnesium supplements. A few months ago, with a new diabetic control med I take I developed a case of constipation. My medical person told me to start taking a 250mg tablet once a day. If after a few days no help take two. Well after a week or so I found relief taking three. About the same time is when my left shoulder and arm started ached. Then a few days later my right shoulder and arm ached. I wrote it off as too much golf. At the same time though I had very light stomach cramps which I wrote off as too much golf and ab exercise. Finally last week one evening after dinner my stomach cramps got so bad Cheryl was ready to take me to the ER. She researched magnesium supplements and along with my daily multi vitamin magnesium I was taking a combined 900mg a day clearly way too much. Also, all my symptoms were all listed as side effects. I dropped it and within a day all my symptoms were gone. So be careful with supplements we all want to live a better life but there is no reason to hurt yourself in doing it. Rant over I feel better sharing my experiences.

Last edited:
So question. Factory 360 valve cover, as seen here with my age 14 dumbassery fix, the top cover leaks around this cap thing. Any ideas on how to fix?

A health story to share...magnesium supplements. A few months ago, with a new diabetic control med I take I developed a case of constipation. My medical person told me to start taking a 250mg tablet once a day. If after a few days no help take two. Well after a week or so I found relief taking three. About the same time is when my left shoulder and arm started ached. Then a few days later my right shoulder and arm ached. I wrote it off as too much golf. At the same time though I had very light stomach cramps which I wrote off as too much golf and ab exercise. Finally last week one evening after dinner my stomach cramps got so bad Cheryl was ready to take me to the ER. She researched magnesium supplements and along with my daily multi vitamin magnesium I was taking a combined 900mg a day clearly way too much. Also, all my symptoms were all listed as side effects. I dropped it and within a day all my symptoms were gone. So be careful with supplements we all want to live a better life no reason to hurt yourself in doing it. Rant over I feel better sharing my experiences.
I’m glad you figured that out. Supplements are great but like everything else. There can be too much of a good thing.

so.. bored looking at some 318 stuff and ran into this video.. i love aussie cars they had interesting style.. but i had no idea they made a Valiant elcamino basically... and the grill looks like a '68 dart

A health story to share...magnesium supplements. A few months ago, with a new diabetic control med I take I developed a case of constipation. My medical person told me to start taking a 250mg tablet once a day. If after a few days no help take two. Well after a week or so I found relief taking three. About the same time is when my left shoulder and arm started ached. Then a few days later my right shoulder and arm ached. I wrote it off as too much golf. At the same time though I had very light stomach cramps which I wrote off as too much golf and ab exercise. Finally last week one evening after dinner my stomach cramps got so bad Cheryl was ready to take me to the ER. She researched magnesium supplements and along with my daily multi vitamin magnesium I was taking a combined 900mg a day clearly way too much. Also, all my symptoms were all listed as side effects. I dropped it and within a day all my symptoms were gone. So be careful with supplements we all want to live a better life no reason to hurt yourself in doing it. Rant over I feel better sharing my experiences.

I’m glad you figured that out. Supplements are great but like everything else. There can be too much of a good thing.

I went pre-packaged.....

Not counting my pre- and post workout elixers

20240224_085906.jpg

I never thought of magnesium being useful dietary item. Do you have to stay away from open flames? That stuff is rather combustible :lol:

-
Back