Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
These old hydrants are the best for outside water. The shut off is 4' below the frost line. You can trench a line to the yard but it needs to start and end below the frost line or exit in a building that doesn't freeze.

View attachment 1716219558
They are, I had 2 on my farmstead and never any problem.
Last thing I wanted to do is have to dig it out of the ground all the time. Water lines are 8 feet deep here. Still wonder why I moved to North Dakota. :BangHead:

Great pizza

20240310_110858.jpg

@halifaxhops gotta love USPS, you had the correct address and everything, but the mailman delivered them two houses down… luckily my neighbor and I have a good relationship and he walked the ecus down to me just now. We’ve been dealing with this for years… our addresses apparently are too similar for the various mail carriers haha.

@halifaxhops gotta love USPS, you had the correct address and everything, but the mailman delivered them two houses down… luckily my neighbor and I have a good relationship and he walked the ecus down to me just now. We’ve been dealing with this for years… our addresses apparently are too similar for the various mail carriers haha.
Neither. Proper address information or tracking numbers will only disable these couriers to actually do there frigging job right. Rain , sleet or snow. And darkness of night is now just an excuse.

They are, I had 2 on my farmstead and never any problem.
Last thing I wanted to do is have to dig it out of the ground all the time. Water lines are 8 feet deep here. Still wonder why I moved to North Dakota. :BangHead:
WOW

Well, the Iowa girls won in overtime. What a game. They fought every step. Half of the Nebraska girls are 6'3" and probably 200#. Good linebackers and that's how they play. The ref's didn't call many fouls. Our girls spent a lot of time on the floor. Neb. was hard to play against.

Last edited:
-
Back